šŸ•· Halloween Fun...incoming

I just spent the past 3 hours making it :grin: I saw a post on discord

Ehhh, which server/channel?

It was just a quick screenshot from the menu on the test server - no info was incl

Hehe, Iā€™m kinda trying to figure out who posted this image. Or is this already on the Test server right now and I overlooked it??

ie. wanna know if a dev posted it, etc. And of course also wanna know where so I can keep an eye on that spot for future ā€˜leaksā€™ :wink:

1 Like

It was just a person that noticed it on the test server, not a dev.

The image is there, but you canā€™t make it or use F9 to give yourself one. I had actually checked for new items right before this was added to the menu. I was like ā€œheeeeyyyyyy I didnā€™t see that!!ā€ lol

It can be seen on the test server by anyone that looks for itā€¦I looked for event art for more info and couldnā€™t find any.

1 Like

Remember to give boundless a follow on Instagram too if you want more insight to their activities! They posted this 7 days ago

3 Likes
2 Likes

Ahem. :sweat:

Just a reminder on thisā€¦ :smiling_imp:

And BTWā€¦ which one of yā€™all jokers at HQ do I have to ā€œthankā€ for this one? Not the only pranksters aroundā€¦ Iā€™ll bide my timeā€¦ muahahahaā€¦ :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

3 Likes

Just seen thisā€¦ :smiley: :angel:

And just seen you quoted it too haha!

1 Like

Hahaha yep!! :laughing:

Iā€™m thinking the head(s) of the responsible dev(s) needs to be photoshopped onto those spiders and submitted into the New Monster Types thread, at the very least hereā€¦ :smiling_imp:

2 Likes

Now that would be truly terrifyingā€¦ Little spiders with dev faces :scream:

2 Likes

ā€¦ I am soooo dead. :laughing: But I just couldnā€™t help myself, and hey, if my humor is going to get me banned someday anyways as I suspect, might as well go out with a bang, amirite? :wink: Does make for a pretty cool mob design!

22 Likes

This is the best thing ever :laughing: i hope @james makes it his profile pic :rofl:

3 Likes

More images available from here:

:smiling_imp:

4 Likes

Thanks @Trickyy90 and @AeneaGames!! :grin:

Hehe, I better not push it thoughā€¦ or I might actually HAVE to use that Fallout Vault Iā€™m building, when they decide war has officially been declared and nuke my base from orbit! :rofl:

After this, might well be one of them claiming the bounty on my headā€¦ :laughing:

Runs around dodging massive meteor storm on next collecting tripā€¦

2 Likes

How do we get spiders?

Ha ha, awesome pictures! XD

Trying to plant spooky seedā€¦itā€™s not working?

(tried planting in trellis, gleam, foliage, groundā€¦)

@james @vdragon

spiders like to crawl around underneath thingsā€¦

5 Likes

oh XD thank you