Happy 5th Birthday Boundless!

Not on pc now but if I am not mistaken, event will start in about 27 mins :partying_face:

1 Like

Thats about 5 hours too early For me so Ill skip

I guess the answer to my question is yes:

:partying_face:

It’s a 2 week event :thinking:

2 Likes

Leth the :boundless: 5th-anniversary festivities :boundless: begin
Happy color hunting everyone :+1: :smiley:

2 Likes

The point was that he was looking hunting party When event starts

gotcha!

PS: Forgot to say thank you to @Tiggs & team! The 2 weeks colour changing exo is a very nice present! :hugs:

4 Likes

Just want to bump this thread and say happy birthday Boundless and all involved. I dig this little game, the gameplay is there, the mechanics are structured, and the art is beautiful. The sound is amazing - need some more music but the little we have is still quality… it’s a personal classic for me. I hope in the future we all can see the Oortians thrive along side us for years to come. … < gulp > and knock on real wood :sweat_smile:

It’s been a lot of fun, thanks for having me.

5 Likes

Happy birthday boundless. And if there is anyone who has a birthday dering this time like me… happy birthday to you and meny meny more to come. :heart::heart::heart:

Just know no matter how old we get, keep this in mind.

Every year you have blessed someone and made friends. And with out you there life would be different without you.

So with this said… happy blessed birthday :birthday::tada:

6 Likes

Happy Birthday @MrsStar :gift_heart:

4 Likes

Happy birthday to you @MrsStar , wish you all the best in your life.

:tada::candle:Happy birthday :birthday: :balloon:

3 Likes

Well my calendar isn’t exactly earth-accurate, as I made our years 420 days long so they’d be exactly one earth week… but according to my calendar, anyone born at launch is about 260 years old.

At 260, I definitely do still need my diaper. Pants or no pants. All that spicy risotto- sometimes I can’t get from the guild dining hall to the chrysominter in time :flushed:

6 Likes

Happy birthday Boundless, glad to see its been five years already and here’s to another five years ahead of us.

6 Likes

I will sign up for 10 more years :slight_smile:

1 Like

Couldn’t be more surprised that this game made it 5 years without being switched off. But with that being said this was one of the best voxel block games I have ever played. Hopefully monumental finishes what they need to and lets us know when the wheels officially begin to start turning. I may never play this game again but I so badly want it to succeed.

2 Likes

Well, today is the day …
… the real birthday
Happy :boundless: birthday :boundless: everyone :+1: :grinning:

7 Likes

Happy birthday boundless, for real this time :smiley: my birthday for the game is in like 2 or 3 days though :slight_smile:

4 Likes

Happy 5th birthday indeed! It’s also a year ago since the Monumental anouncement. Looking forward to the next years, curious what it will bring us. Hopefully an update soon.

6 Likes

Yep, but no news yet…

Happy belated birthday :tada:

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.