How are you organizing your gleam?

Wow nice. Now give me all your strong red :smiling_imp:

1 Like

ALL of my strong red? :thinking: Well that would defeat the purpose of organizing a full set, eh? I might trade a few… :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

1 Like

Better pass that fork this way :sunglasses:

6 Likes

Haha, GG bud! :unicorn:

1 Like

there are enough forks for everyone!
blue-raja

4 Likes

This is probably a long shot but would anyone be willing to sell me just one of each gleam not in game ?:slightly_smiling_face: I’d go around and collect it myself but I just don’t have the time unfortunately. I’ll pay 500 a piece. So the 226 (that are not in game) x500 is about 113,000c for the lot. That’s all the money I have (and the most I’ve ever had :joy: ). I’d pay out more but I honestly don’t have any more. Thanks.

1 Like

Photoshopped…

More Photoshopping…

5 Likes

^ How can there be this much shade thrown with all this gleam?

2 Likes

What’s the easiest way to find the # of a color?

Come at me bro lol (seriously, come down to my basement and check it out…) :smiling_imp:

I used a request basket, it tells you the color # of the item.

1 Like

Using the UI mod posted on forums giving the color and number…I will organize it by number/color

Come on round my digs and have a look then!

:grin:

Edit: Also, I ain’t got the photoshop skills to do that. Can you even use photoshop with a controller? :video_game:

Try this:

Provided by:

This is how we did it. A little time consuming, but really worth it. Come visit us to see it for yourself!

9 Likes

You forgot to mention @anon69675157, thank you for helping filling the missing parts of the build!

I spent a few hours setting up the signs and classifying the gleam with Princess, I hope everyone will come see the result!

3 Likes

Happy to help. Everyone should go check the showcase out. You did a great job on it! :grin:

2 Likes

For those wanting to apply the color id mod (Small UI mods), I made a quick regex replacement command (formatted for vim, but easily modified for other tools):

%s/GUI_PALETTECOLOR_\([0-9]*\)": "\(.*\)"/GUI_PALETTECOLOR_\1": "\2 (\1)"/g

The file to do the replacement on is Boundless/assets/archetypes/strings/english.json

In an expandable warehouse designed to be mindful of chunk borders no doubt! This way I have a place to put all the other block types too.

4 Likes

So. My journey has began…I might be some time :face_with_raised_eyebrow:

3 Likes