How boundless gets more players?

I have an idea how Boundless might get more players.

If the developers launched Prime Loot on Twitch (for cosmetic items, for example), the game would get more attention. So maybe new players would discover Boundless.

Tell me what you think about it?

@james

8 Likes

They can also drop Titans in Pants…

10 Likes

Titans in pants?

I can have big dreams too.

9 Likes

That would require people to stream the game and does any 1 stream this game?

Yep, some of the people in this thread do, I think Spitcup and Sirdad I see notifications for most days, a number of others do so occasionally :slight_smile: - Boundless Streams Thread

6 Likes

PixelatedTwix also streams sometimes.

5 Likes

We stream the game!

4 Likes

A free weekend with some $$ streamer that play all the week. (maybe a cute girl too)
In the same week 50% discount on the game and maybe something like 4 pack.
Twitch drops and maybe steam cards.
An interesting update to push to the public in that week.
A build contest and in game event.
Rewards to returning and new players like daily log in bonus.

3 Likes

Streamers should reupload vods on youtube. Theres pretty much only jiivita on youtube.

1 Like

Hahaha jeeeeeeez.

Uploading streams to YT (if the person has the want or ability to) is def a good idea :+1:

We do have many ppl that post Boundless videos on YT…here are a few

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCLHQuCpTwfbwd2U-uY8q9Cw/playlists?view=52&shelf_id=0&sort=dd

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCsDZxEW2ioHHX6tlw4O31AQ/videos

4 Likes

how about doing an xb1 version and getting them into the game,? especially since they have game pass, unless of course the dealings with SE forbids that.

1 Like

You can upload streams from twitch to YouTube easily!

2 Likes

I stream my game unless I am at a persons build who doesnt want me to stream while there.

2 Likes

:+1: yup…I guess I should have elaborated…some people may not have the time or ability is what I meant (fixed it)

2 Likes

Ah ok, now I understand. @majorvex

1 Like

What happened to granny?

1 Like

PixelatedTwix post YouTube videos pretty regularly, and survivermer has also started doing uploading videos and streaming boundless again, there’s also tcork on YouTube and a few others and jiivita hasn’t uploaded something in some time, apart from the Gleambow event.

2 Likes

That will take a lot of time away from developing much needed new content. Besides the PS4 barely can play it, X1 will struggle even more…

But perhaps with the next gen consoles it might be easier. Less time spend on endless optimising?

Still I rather see new stuff in the game and advertise that, then add more platforms