How to create and manage a huge combustion / kindling farm?

You could only dictate price for short time because of the number of kindling shred you have now. Although it may be possible I doubt you produce more than me, hence why I’ve been dictating market for kindling pretty much from the start. Unfortunately kindling shred doesn’t sell as much as it did and that’s why price has to gone down. No point of having product that just sits in shop stand.

2 Likes

Pm me and meet me ill show u a few huge farms within my beacons when I log on nect

2 Likes

For me its No Problem If i Don t sell them , and you wrote that you yield every day 9000 then i ve defnetly more but that do Not Matter because there is surely Somebody ealse WHO has also more than me but that is Not Bad for me , i ll will do Others with IT If i Don t sell IT wich is better for me in any way.
Same i ll do with my combustion .
And i will still expand my farms even more.

I Wish everyone the best for their kindling or combustion Business and Dumping the price more and more .

I never sell it i use it to create blocks ima builder

Was Not specially a answer for you . I ll keep them in my Shop Stands . And of anything sells is OK If Not OK too.
I ll build too my one Pyramid is Made of nearly 400k Concrete :grin::grin::grin:

Was just saying what I do it was not directed towards u as it was not replied from ur post. Like this one was

Why put the gleam between rows? I see that a lot but I don’t understand, since as far as I know gleam does not affect yield in any way and there is no point in going over 99% ambient luminosity from the gleam in the walls and the ceiling. I just use lava everywhere I don’t have corruption or bitumen.

Am I missing something?

If you have more than 82,000 kindling planted let me know where your farm is I’d love to see it, seriously.

It’s not price dumping it’s adjusting the price for the market. Kindling and combustion have been out for a good while and people have their own farms now. You have to make the price at a level where people won’t bother wanting to farm it.

1 Like

Hi, it is just for making sure there is enough light.
And my OCD is happy for the symmetry.

Regards,

He has more than that. I know his farm
But you make the prices low to getting ppl of from farming kindling mass? So the market will be your own? Wow don’t know what to say about that… Kinda griefing i see… Such behavior makes me angry and the older ones share the market and new players which try hard to get a little stuff together in the hard way just to try to earn a bit money loose the motivation.
Good job! Man think about your starting time. Prices should be fair and market crashing is dumb just because you can… Sorry but that’s a point I don’t understand

I appreciate your comment, it gave me a good laugh.

1 Like

Pretty sure he’s just market pricing it to get rid of inventory. Sounds reasonable to me?

2 Likes

Hm when request baskets are between 40 and 50 and I sell it under 40 that is sensles and dumping. Then don’t put it on the market and put it in the basket or chrysomint it when you want to empty your inventory.
It’s not reasonable to me because the same ppl do that to other markets over and over again.
I have an eye on some markets and watch the development and I see the model behind it…

But DK shouldn’t I keep price up on something that the market has a huge amount of and that barely sells anymore?

i would always try to beat prices, and get myself on top rank for cheapest sale price

even if the minter gives me more! just because…who needs coins right?

1 Like

But Dk shouldn’t I run around for hours going from request basket to request basket to sell it because I’d get a few cents more?

But that’s the point I was about. The new players which try to get some real good stuff and need to buy them because they don’t know how to forge or not in a guild where they can get it from others

1 Like

new players come nothing short, me and many more of long term players are more than happy to help new players there’s no such community for gifting in other games, reduced prices means cheaper for new players to buy, and since they can farm or go on hunts at some point there’s nothing to worry about mate the market is pretty stable

not even needed due to low costs for tools and such, also in reality forging is not for new players anyways.they need to learn the in and outs of the tools first, what’s used for what, what boons what quirks etc. only then they are capable of forging and this already takes a good few weeks also all we do is to reduce the cost, because its easier for us to gain that amount in such a short time compared to new players, so its a win win for both :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Isn’t it basic economics that you can’t price “too low” unless you are a monopoly? If you price a good too low, the goods will sell out very quickly and the price will go back up. Either the market, or people re-selling at a higher price, will take your “low priced” goods off the market.

If this doesn’t happen, then there isn’t enough demand for the supply at that price, and the price should go down.

Low prices help new players as much as they hurt new players. If the price goes down, you can’t make as much profit selling, but you don’t need to earn as much to buy. Lower kindling price means it takes fewer Oort or diamonds or pie sales to cover your kindling purchase. It also might increase the profit margins on concrete sales, depending on how that market responds.

7 Likes

Completely right!
And kindling mass was bought for the higher price so there was no reason to drop the price