How to create and manage a huge combustion / kindling farm?

If the price didn’t go back up after the lower price happened, then it did need to go down. If the price went back up, then there is minimal damage to the market price. If the price is really too low, consider capitalizing on it by buying up that supply or negotiating a supply agreement.

1 Like

Yeah would be an option

But @Rydralain just sayin if a price is at 50 and 2 new shops come up with a price of 40 and 3 days later they drop it to 35. What do you call that? Others still get the stuff away for 50
But i see that leads to no point

If people are still buying at 50 when 35 is an option, then I think you either have a problem with availability (the lower price shop is harder to find) or a lack of knowledge (the buyers don’t know about BUTT and the goods are on different planets).

The normal market model does assume perfect knowledge, so you have to adjust a little for that in real situations.

1 Like

Yeah you are right at that too. Sometimes I lower my prices too and adjust on both directions when the market changes but just some coins. It’s mostly 2 or 3 coins but not 15
And yeah not everyone has the knowledge or uses butt that’s right

Ps shop and diligence which is myself who have their price at 35 have been selling kindling shred for longer than your friend has. I’ve been selling kindling basically since it appeared in boundless. I’ve also been selling it for less than 50 for more than 6 months now so your whole statement is untrue.

Fact is kindling barely sells anymore and that’s why the price is going down. Ps shop has only sold 7000 in week at 35 and I haven’t sold any.

2 Likes

Farm alot, sell it cheap. That how I’ve done it with anything I see.

There is no point in keeping a price of an item high when the market is flooded by everyone for a certain item.

Orbs used to be high and now are low.
(Shimmering orbs used to be 300c+ now 20c)

Exotic yam bulbs
(When first appeared were selling for 20k+ now 10c)

Persisting/Teaching pies
(Used to be 3k+ now around 200c)

People can sell what they want for how ever much they want. It’s no one else’s business except the seller and buyer.

3 Likes

I think we should get back on topic as this is turning sour. All fair points now lets end this debate

5 Likes

Maybe this topic could be split. If one of the moderators feels like doing it. Maybe “debate about kindling price” would work for has become a bit off topic for the OP of this thread. :woman_shrugging:

2 Likes

Ok yeah you are right with that sorry that i pushed off topic and to a sour point didn’t want to lead your topic to a bad point. Really sorry about that

Wasn’t mine

My newest “Grow Room” ( Black raw gleam ,Pale Tan marble), I’m hoping to find more Dark Mustard Deco Gleam I’m almost out and far from complete . It’s a bit gloomier then expected but that’s why we experiment , have a great day all .

7 Likes

Is it enough light for them to grow fast?

There is white gleam above each compact combustion ( I cheated)

1 Like

Ohhhh I seeeee. Looking great ! :slight_smile:

1 Like

Did anyone encounter that an AoE tool works perfectly for kindling but “misses” plants on combustion?
I get a lot of “misses” where only the middle plant is taken and the left/right remains. Or the median row is taken out and 3 plants remain left and 3 to the right (level 4 AoE).

Regards,

Never miss for me and I run at max speed and range

1 Like

Then perhaps I need to adjust the angle at which I hit the plants?
Do you hit “farther ahead” or “close to your feet”?
For kindling I hit somewhere in between and almost all the time I take all 9 plants - when it missed I get 1 row not taken.
For combustion it is a mess as I get half the time all 9 plants but half the time I get “errors” (also mid-way to “farther ahead”)

Regards,

Because Combustion is a 3D object, it’s possible to hit it on the front side rather than the top, so it’ll take the middle row plus hit the ground and air. When harvesting combustion, gotta make sure you’re looking straight down at the ground for best results

5 Likes

I always do this and never had a miss ever

2 Likes

Thank you for the replies. It seems that:

• for kindling you look far away
  • for combustion you need to look (straight) down

I thought it works the same way for both :slight_smile:

Regards,