How to create and manage a huge combustion / kindling farm?

Yea I mine up stuff just fine

I just creep when planting lol

1 Like

Just finished planting 11880 plants in 43 minutes, with 3 Mega Fast Brews and with 0 plants skipped. You have to pause every 100 plants for a short while to start a new batch of 100.
I use 0 points in Agility and max in Dexterity. I am planting going perpendicular to the rows - holding ā€œDā€ key.

Regards,

3 Likes

If youā€™re just planting, you can negate some of the short pauses by dual-wielding the seeds.

3 Likes

Small pause every 100 seeds is okay :slight_smile:

Regards,

1 Like

You donā€™t find the mega-fast bew movesyou forward too fast compared to the improvement in dexterity? Iā€™llgive this another go, it would be most excellent to get it working, thanks for the enouragement to try again!

I built a gap after 100 seeds.

5 Likes

i seeā€¦ i get how this would work; I hope I remember to come back to this thread next time I do a round of updates to my farm ā€“ thank you!

2 Likes

Best harvester

Regards,

1 Like

Iā€™d have gone for -'ve energy drain rather than speed, personal preference though (I just hate running out of energy) do the same with chisels as its possible to have those costing zero energy. Can also use a potion for speed.

Starberry pies are super cheap and you never need to worry about energy drain!

Every square gets the max. 105% Kindling Mass seed .

3 Likes

I take it you went for aesthetics rather than practicality?, that looks great but a pain to farm. This also gives 105%

3 Likes

I like my tools to last longer ;), I use starberry when Iā€™m building or exploring though

Wood shovels are the best lol. Basically no energy drain lol. Cheap to make and cheap to forge. Best harvester out of any.

I only forge AoE 4 and Magnet sometimes durability but rarely.

Why waste stones or metals or gems for just harvesting crops?

I can harvest non stop with the wood shovels I use. No pies, no brews needed. Just good old hand of Bob :sweat_smile:.

4 Likes

Thats why I use copper axes, they are so cheap (mats) to produce and easy to forge, it doesnā€™t really matter how many I go through!

In fact, the energy drain from copper is so low (8), with a good skill page set up you donā€™t really need to worry about energy drain.

You could stick a bunch of durability on it and use persisting pie and it would last just as long as gem and be cheaper alternative.

2 Likes

I think Iā€™ll try that on my next batch!

Do you find they are fast enough without speed forged on?

1 Like

Iā€™m pretty laid back so not usually in a hurry. I have shovels spec on my farmer. Always work great for me. I feel they have a good speed to them without speed being forged on them. If you on I can give you one to try.

1 Like

Thanks, but Iā€™m in bed!

1am here, but canā€™t seem to get to sleep tonightā€¦

1 Like

Just imagine your hands moving refined oort blocks from one chest to anotherā€¦1 at a timeā€¦over and over lol

1 Like