Hunt Platforms / Speed Hunts - General Discussion

The platforms are convenient and great for big hunts. But I still like hunting the old fashioned way. Learning to keep up with the fastest players is fun.
Anyone ever thought of moving them on the ground. And making little temples or something. I think that would be much better than floating platforms. Different themes and colours. Cabins, trailer park trailers, towers. Something a little more creative. Mix it up. New glass is coming. Lol.

4 Likes

I think it is @Orrian, but might be someone else, who built some platforms on Bes. that are attached to the ground. they look very good, are tasteful, and are placed in locations that respect others players.

4 Likes

Yeah the balloons ones are awesome.

3 Likes

ah yes the Balloon platforms. That was me. Sadly I dont like the feel of them and the project has been discontinued.

I brought up putting the next batch on the ground and people yelled at me. take it up with them

2 Likes

More balloons nao

3 Likes

Your surrounded by footfall slides? Thereā€™s 4 slides 2 of them are fairly close and you canā€™t see third one from there. The forth one isnā€™t even close to anyone. They donā€™t surround anyone so please donā€™t exaggerate.

You can use your thousands of plots and do what you please with them. Thatā€™s how the game was made. The only thing you own in this game is what you plot, everything else is free game.if someone builds something and they are not intentionally grieving someone they have the right to build what ever and where ever they want. Our preferences do not dictate what is and isnā€™t a legitimate build.

1 Like

He never said that. You may like to reread his comment and try your response again.

3 Likes

Nope read that just fine. If he said there is also footfall slides in the area Iā€™d be inclined to agree with you but the way itā€™s written both platforms and slides are within same context.

People donā€™t have perfect grammar. I absolutely may be wrong, but to me it reads more like the above. I also try not to take personal offence at every little thing, so maybe Iā€™m being overly optimistic in this case.

1 Like

Iā€™ll never understand how people are getting someoneā€™s tone of voice by looking at something they read. Your making assumptions that Iā€™m offended. Thereā€™s over 150 people on my slides and I have more support for them than not. So I donā€™t get offended if someone doesnā€™t like them, or criticized them. I do think I have the right to clarify any information that is being said that is false about them. That doesnā€™t mean Iā€™m offended The OP created this post to clarify things about platforms. When you talk about slides your basically taking about me personally. Those slides werenā€™t made by multiple people, it was me myself and I. For the same reason the OP created the thread my slides were mentioned so I wanted to clarify.

How am I supposed to know if there is a language barrier? If thatā€™s not what he meant they could easily say that themselves. If thatā€™s the case you and I donā€™t know his intentions behind what he said. Assuming how someone feels either mad, offended or otherwise by simply reading a reply is a huge mistake too many so in forums.

1000 hearts for this. :+1::+1::+1::+1:

But you told me earlier that I couldnā€™t plot around the platforms, even though the plots are open, even if I left one side open for access.

You warned that the owner of the platforms are friendly with the devs.

Guess the game is made differently for some???

1 Like

Iā€™m glad you made this. I have had to explain to many people what you stated here. This should help those that have future questions. Love ya man! Keep up the awesome stuff.

2 Likes

Love speed platforms and ground hunts itā€™s nice to mix things up. Especially @Ratchel aka Bobā€™s :purple_heart::purple_heart::purple_heart: speed platforms hunts they always entertaining :sweat_smile: occasionally someone become a human sacrifice for the meteor to drop :laughing:

3 Likes

It varies. Like for example, I just logged 238 in 87 min. In delta with the groups.

2 Likes

A sacrifice is the least we can do for the plentiful bounty that is bestowed upon us at our late night gatherings! :joy:

3 Likes

I knew who you talking about as well and they were not Underminers :wink:

3 Likes

Circarpous used to have spectacular scenery. Now it has been blighted by hordes, hordes, and more hordes of these floating blots. The entire sky is not littered with them

is it too much to ask that they are placed with respect to those that use the planet as a home?

Just a question.
I got a spread out base about 2,5k plots on circa, and a neighbor with at least same amount of plots.

I now got a slide within my protected plots.

I got nothing about the slides, it can look nice sometimes, but would not the plot around the slide prohib the meteor fall frequency ?

1 Like

yes, but they use the slides to exploit the football system. the platforms are for the meteors

2 Likes