Hunt Platforms / Speed Hunts - General Discussion

Also this thread has thunder foot! Lol I watch all of his videos. The are some I don’t agree with on. Like the one about the new batteries being developed by he same creator of the lithium ion one. He misses some valuable information he failed to spot before making his video.

2 Likes

I would love a football :slight_smile:

3 Likes

That’s not what I told you what so ever. That’s not what you asked either. [quote=“matteodiaz, post:4, topic:34341”]
plotted around these platforms (the most offensive ones) on 3 sides and built walls around the platform I would be within my rights correct? As long as they have access on 1 side. right?
[/quote]
there’s a huge difference between plotting around a platform and building walls around it. One is expanding your territory and one is purposely grieving. That’s why I said you shouldn’t mess with platforms. As far as what I said about devs taking the side of certain people is within the context of that. I also specifically said 3 times over one reply to you that I’m giving an opinion based on an assumption I have and I could be wrong. Don’t take what I said out of context for your arguments. If needed I’ll post our entire conversation for everyone to see. You sent me a pm asking questions and I did my best to to explain my point of view. I said multiple times it was an opinion and not necessarily fact.

Out of curiosity which slide are you speaking of? what color is it if you don’t know name? Like I stated before only one is up close to another settlement and others were built a good distance away. To be clear I’m not mad or offended it be just easier to address the comment properly. They’ve been up more than 3 months now so saying ones in your protected plots has me intrigued about here you are talking about.

he is talking about the one you built that touches his property

Did I ask you or did I ask him? I’m pretty sure he can answer himself and doesn’t need you to do it. If it’s the sapphire slide here’s a direct quote from one of his friends when I was trying to get a hold of him and apologize. “no apology needed. When I talked to him earlier he seemed very happy with all the new footfall he was getting and all the people that were coming by to say hello. He seriously didn’t mind at all.”

If I was told it was a problem I would of moved it but you can’t change your mind 3 months after the fact the act like it’s a problem.

I honestly wish you the best but this is the last reply I’ll ever give you for anything. You’re looking for problems instead of solutions and I’m done with you. also don’t ever PM me again.

just trying to tell you which one he is talking about

I agree with @Pfiffel that the reward for T7 hunting needs balancing to encourage hunting there. Then I could look forward to chasing meteors again. Because (hopefully) people wouldn’t go to the effort of building speed platforms on exoplanets. For me, 90% of the reason to participate is the fun of racing across the landscape. These days I mainly get that entertainment by mapping exoplanets. Going as a group is more fun though. In the meantime, I have several years worth of oort hoarded while I wait for those T7 rewards to be adjusted.

3 Likes

This is trolling, and i did mention trolling is not counted. At least he build something with average level’s looks, I saw the platform before, so i know how it looks. It can’t even compare to the floating dirt lol. I never judge how people build their house unless its a trolling behavior. I always told them i don’t like the design, but I never said its ugly please move it away lol. But trolling is different, this why if we let James know this issue, they will remove that beacon. So basically i am not worry about it, because I know devs will take care this childish behavior. So basically building floating dirt around anyone’s house, only cause trouble for devs, not the house owner.

That is a contextual misunderstanding, I only meant to mention the platforms surrounding an area I used to have a base at. I should have made a new paragrah after that sentence to clarify that.

The sildes simply astound me since its nothing I would convice simply to grind coin, the size and area taken up by them is what I critize, also that its basically abusing a game mechanic in my OPINION.

Dont try to interpret texts we miss tone, voice etc. better ask then hypotezize else we wont be able to have a civil discussion. ^^

6 Likes

It is not about legitimation but about a sense of common decency. That if sentence in the end was a hypothetical statement, wouldnt people get pissed if I did said rings, cover ground just for the sake of covering ground. That is pretty much the reason we are having this disscusion since Ayalla asked to discuss the platform system, the slides are in here because both touch on a similar subject.
If there is no sensibility in the areas taken or disregard of other players, then that is a subject we should discuss as a community since it affects players in a negative way. If the game allows it or not is not an issue the game allows a lot of grieving that is CoC conform. To still make it work is the communities responsibility not the game developers.

edit: this is my personal opinion, you have yours I have mine. I will use my plots and time to build a grand city not to start a war, thank you.

4 Likes

I’m sorry but your statement makes no sense. Somebodies tone refers to how they are feeling, mad, offended etc tone refers to voice which you can totally interpret if you hear it. Interpreting your text and your tone are completely different things. I interpreted the text as it was written and how most would of, I never mentioned anything about how you feel. No where in there was I not civil either. If you didn’t properly state what you really meant that’s not on me or others that’s on you.

the gobs, gobs, and more gobs of these have improved the Circa views considerably:

simonsays

Please give us some more!

2 Likes

(post withdrawn by author, will be automatically deleted in 24 hours unless flagged)

2 Likes

I’ve always wondered why the meteor platforms are in the sky instead of on the ground. You have to travel to the ground to get to the meteor anyway, and the herd of apples doesn’t land terribly far from the tree.

eta: my brain is not working this morning and i had to rephrase that a couple times to make sense, sorry

2 Likes

I think they are trying to improve the views for the inhabitants

I said I wouldn’t reply to you but your starting to cross a line. You are calling me out and that is a clear violation of the CoC.

my bad. it has been deleted

tbh the slides are not part of this topic anyway. kaplah was trying to help people, this isnt a place to attack him. not that there is a good place for that, anyway… he has made a lot of people happy, but there will always be someone that doesn’t agree or doesn’t like something. when theres a problem between two people, theres also a solution that involves two people… and it probably doesn’t involve personal attacks on the public forums.

2 Likes

good point. I apologize

1 Like