I am in love with this game! If you feel the same SMASH THAT LIKE BUTTON!

I just noticed that when hulk smashes, his pants disappear!

1 Like

69 loves so far lol! i had to!

1 Like

And I ainā€™t one :joy:

2 Likes

You like! YOU LIKE NOW!!!

3 Likes

:roll_eyes: bob knows my stance. And not like I really said anything negative. So I could say the same to you.

On another note I leave work in 2 hrs and off for 3 days!

1 Like

Pfft. My weekend started last night cause work pissed me off :joy:. Otherwise it would have started at 6am today

1 Like

Iā€™ve developed my own Boundless rituals for my weekends, build weekend plans partly around it if I have nothing else going on, like early mornings I like to go off wandering and exploring. :slight_smile:

1 Like

I run late night hunts on my off days.

1 Like

Oh god!! Thats true!!

1 Like

Ok, Iā€™ve got to share this and the Love thread is a good place to do it: someone who Iā€™ve been a fan and follower of for a long time also loves Boundless it turns out, as I learned from a Tweet exchange yesterday: Cobra TV (NMS crowd will be familiar).

Not sure how I missed it but he did some Boundless stuff in the past. Heā€™s expanding more now so naturally, Iā€™m now pestering him to do more Boundless! :smiley: That would be just so awesomeā€¦ really help share the love if so! This is from back in October but will give you an idea, really cool and entertaining videos-

4 Likes

Well people are always very quick to throw down the negatives and complain, but slow to provide positive feedback (if at all). It is always nice to see a post for something positive just for the sake of it :).

6 Likes

What a troll.

Now letā€™s all play nice. Dont be like @Orrian :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:. All positive comments are welcome. This post is not for debating the game, and not for accusing people of being a certain way. Happy thoughts all.

1 Like

I like your thinking! :smiley:

Weekend almost hereā€¦ for many of us, you know what that means - more time to play! :wink:

This next comment might not sound entirely positive, but with regards to the game it is since it shows my passion for it: was thinking on how with the games I love the most like this, while they heal me and give me some times of true happiness, as I mentioned in an above post, at the same time, I recognize that they pull me in so much and that their appeal at times is so more compelling than my reality, that they may also feed some of my self-destructive tendencies. Meaning, the lure is so great, that I can turn my face not only from problems I canā€™t solve, but possibly ones I could address, and instead flee into the game world. I stick my head in the sand at timesā€¦ I recognize my weaknesses. That is how in love I am with it though!

Ah, enough introspection for one dayā€¦ bring on a weekend of Boundless! :wink:

2 Likes

Amen to that

Oh I thought he was talking about you :sweat_smile:

I am a trollā€¦but only to people who friend meā€¦you near a lake or pond?

1 Like

yeah, but its a bit too much, it burns my eyes.

@realpain

4 Likes