I can relate

Yes to the cat, and the husband!
My cats like to try and eat the headset, or lay smashed up against our faces.
And, well, let’s just say my personal friend group is very… “open.” Yes, yes, we don’t hold back and only say the things we do because we’re pretty much family at this point. Very, very rowdy and crude family.:sweat_smile:

(Husband would maim me if he knew I shared this so it’s a secret!!! :wink:)

5 Likes

Hahaha, ooohhh yeah!! :smiley: Mine go for the wires, I think they actually do it sometimes to get my attention because they’ll look right at me while they’re doing it.

And your kitty is SOOO precious!! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

And here is one of my babies having stolen my gaming chair… :wink: They LOVE the papasan (it is a great gaming chair, so comfy), and I don’t have the heart to move them so when this happens, I play sitting on the floor. I’d post more but I’ll keep it to one haha…

5 Likes

Awwwww kitties! I miss them… Sigh.
Had two of the little cuties, 2 sisters from the same litter, they came to me in 2000, one passed away in 2013, the other last year.

Once I’m better tho and my physical condition is up, and thus have the energy to play with them and ehm, ‘correct’ them I will so, so quickly adopt another kitten!!! or two…

2 Likes

I’m so sorry for your loss, they really are family. :frowning: Be sure to post pics when you get your new babies, there is nothing better than kitten pics! I’m strongly considering starting a cat thread in the OT area and just going full Cat Lady on everyone, maybe I’ll do that soon.

2 Likes

So you wanna join Reapers? It’s the best . Just saying. It’d be nice to get you outta your trung hole. Lol.

2 Likes

Not Weird.

2 Likes

Haha, I was the one that left though! I even came back through the portal because I realized you were saying something. Trust me, I was the space cadet that time!

Maybe we should start an Oortian Space Program for us poor souls.

1 Like

I don’t know why, but out of your “trung hole” sounds so much more offensive then any other planet name. Shoutout to your “flan hole” for a close second though.

3 Likes

Hahahahaha yeah it totally reminded me of Beavis and Butthead TP for your Bung hole. That’s why I said it. I think I’m pretty hilarious. Lol.

2 Likes

I may have to start throwing them or even, dare I say, leave a trail of them. It’d have to be done carefuly otherwise yams will just collect in a single ‘droplet’

1 Like

This made me laugh out loud. I do that all the time. I will wave or wave back, and wonder if people need help. Chat is super awkward for PS4 players so I always give an awkwardly long moment before I run off to make sure they have time to type. I can’t tell you how many times I’ll see the chat pop up just as I’m going through a portal!

2 Likes

Aaaw, a little fuzzy wuzzy!
My oldest does the same. (The one in the pic) I’ll get up just to grab something and in literally the less than 5 seconds it took me to do that I’ll turn around and she’ll have gotten up from her spot, only a couple feet away, and made herself comfy and gives me this smug look.
Difference is this happens so often I scootch her away, or threaten to sit on her. She complains, moves, then sits in my lap and gets in my way and demands full attention.
But I’ve had her since she was 3weeks old and she’s now 13 and she call her our first daughter. So she sasses us and probably thinks of herself as more human than cat. Our non-fuzzy kid even called the cats her siblings for a while!

Oh man, maybe make it a full on pet thread. But be sure to mention it because OT threads don’t show up unless you look there specifically. I never do…

1 Like

I paniced. Like “oh man, they know me. Do I know them? Have we met? Did I talk to them before? Now I feel bad. What should I say? Do I pretend I haven’t forgotten? Better keep it neutral. I hope I didn’t forget something I was supposed to do though”

Then you explained and I felt so much better but still didn’t know what to say. XD

Or 3… or 4…

I need to stop looking into their soul-capturing eyes.

2 Likes

LOL, as much as I would love more kitties, I don’t want to do that to them since my house really isn’t all that big…

2 Likes

This thread is making me feel less weird. I’m socially awkward and I’ve been trying to be more sociable in game. I feel a bit anxious if I’m working in my workshop and someone comes into the shop. It’s all good though!

4 Likes

See, I love snooping. It gives me ideas and inspiration and it’s just plain cool what some ppl do.
However, when I start to enter what I realize is a "not public " area and someone’s in there, I backpedal real fast and act like I wasn’t just waltzing in there! XD

2 Likes

Thanks!! :slight_smile: Good news is, looks like they’ve got one already - Pet's Corner

Since that is the OT section, I think I’m going to give that a big ol’ bump right now… :wink:

1 Like

Nope! You did fine, so don’t sweat it! :smiley:

I mean… we’ve been best friends for YEARS, how could you not remember me D:

I was little Mittens Godfather! (If you actually have a Mittens, then this is hilarious).

1 Like

:fearful: ohmigosh I’m so sorry! How could I have ever forgotten my best friend who has no problem lending me cash whenever I ask and doesn’t need me to pay it back! I will never, ever forget you again!
By the way… I’m a little short on funds… :kissing_smiling_eyes:

(I had to think, but out of all the house and farm kitties I’ve named, I don’t think I’ve ever had a Mittens. Ever so often I use the nickname Boots for one, since her back white legs look like thigh highs!)