"I wish I knew that sooner" Boundless *secrets*

Holding the same tool in two hands can increase action speed slightly

1 Like

I am on ps4, maybe platform related?

I believe the gain is greater the faster your tools move. When i checked using iron hammers with maxed dexterity and hammer mastery + epic, the gain was roughly 16/17 normal time, so almost 6% better

There is a block-type changer chisel? How do you make it? Is there a wiki page for it somewhere I am missing? What is the actual Item name?

u need a gem chisel to chisel gem blocks… but u can forge any chisel to a block type changer. i believe its a special boon

IIRC it’s Effect type.

Check here: Forge Trait Mega-thread (Updated for Release 203)- Boons, Quirks and Defects! for details.

As Shadesmar says, AFAIK the Chisel must be gem to use it on gem blocks. Edit: It’s called “Boon Change Block Type” in that list.

1 Like

What is this in reference to? I havent posted anything in forever

I just found out last night that you can forge a smart stack of tools or weapons each round will use the amount for the stack. Example you have 9 hammers each round will use 9 pure boon compound and so on

2 Likes

I jusr learned that power coils reduc the amount if needed spark.

1 Like

a free crafted totem can break machines usually faster than any tool, and saves durability!!

(also, more than happy to necro this thread… one of my all time favorite reads)

EDIT: 4 YEARS!?!?!?!

6 Likes

I just learned that you can reload your augments faster by holding it in your other hand lol

3 Likes

What’s that in boundless days?

1 Like

4 Likes

Don’t forget (like i did)… that there is forged spanners that do “Auto-Door”.

Smack a door, and it turns into an auto-door, that will close on it’s own!!!

Double jump is a must have on your hunter build.

And always reclaim your smallest beacons first.

dangm

and here we see the 4 year necropost in it’s natural habitat

1 Like

You won’t fly by a wildstock ramming into you while you creep/crouch.

6 Likes

Ooooh niiice

The homing special attack that cuttletrunks use is best avoided by deviating slightly to a side and running towards the attack itself. Cutting slightly the angle and going back is almost always effective, provided you can run fast enough at that time, those attacks are good following you forward or to the sides, but they are not very good going back.

2 Likes

I’ve always had issue with this inescapable attack to the point that it felt imbalanced. For me, all attacks should be avoidable. Probably quickly placing of block in front of you would suffice too but it’s too much of a hassle.

Thanks for this! I gotta try this one next time I’m hunting. :blush:

3 Likes