"I wish I knew that sooner" Boundless *secrets*

Block changer chisels will convert silver and gold blocks between each-other (compact/refined/machined). Good to know if you’re making coils

2 Likes

How weird I literally just wrote that down for my next “20 Things You Didn’t Know” video :joy: That’s also really good if you’re wanting loads of a particular metal to build with, just get all the copper and iron you see!

1 Like

That’s what I did for my giant spark generator build. Tons of copper and a changing chisel to make it all iron. I wore out 4 changing chisels before it was all done.

1 Like

I didn’t know (until I tried) that you could use the Block Type Changer Tool to change the gem type before you mined it. Useful for those pesky Amethyst when you just want enough Emerald for a mass craft! Or when you would rather sell Rough Ruby, instead of Diamonds =D

3 Likes

You should use maps wisely to find better dig sites. Kill as many birds as possible with the same stone. Shimmering orbs and saltpetre are tough resources, not so much Titanium imo

It is actually possible to ‘fully repair’ power coils. I had no clue cause there Isn’t any way to check durability (that i know of) and it takes like 20+ cranks with an iron spanner.

@Shadesmar awesome hint on wildstocks, i just assumed they were unbeatable.
On a related note, when a cuttle sucks you up with its tractor beam its time to switch to grapple and fists. Shoot the floating eye right in the face and reel in while shooting, when he lets you go you ride him down to the ground like a failing helium balloon AND have a nice laser sight to shoot at.

With the slow run on ice, jumping keeps you going faster. But you can also change direction instantly when you jump instead of slowly sliding to a halt, great for when you’re sliding to a big hole and wont stop in time.

1 Like

Weird, My power coils show a yellow bar when I look at them showing how much wear is left on the machine. And it updates as you spanner it.

1 Like

Yup, they have a bar but don’t show a number, as wear % on coils correlates with wear % on machines - not actual numbers. All coils have the same total (repair) hp, believe its around 20k for advanced

Your sorely wrong my friend, sorry I just had to let you know.
It honestly depends on the individual & the amount of time & energy one is willing & able to invest into the grind. Im a solo player & I own a huge shop, with tons of merch. Just did all silver tools & weapons today, Golds next, Gems are already & waiting. I currently sell over 40 different colors of shop stands, storage blocks & Request Baskets with more on the way.
I sell many different foods, & I will have all of them at some point in the near future, I sell all the machines, Still working on all the coils atm, but I will have them all in quantity at some point. No doubt about that, I also sell a Hand full of different décors. I have more shards & almalgams for sell then I know what to do with, Oils by the truck load & almost anything else you could think of & its all at prices much better then “to be nice” the ‘average’ store prices on basically everything I sell. Im even selling all the compound bases & boon compounds & what not, & even some stuff im more then likely forgetting. I don’t sell everything but im steadily increasing inventory so who knows, maybe one day? My point being though, your wrong. :rocket::full_moon::alien:

4 Likes

need food recipe lvl1

Holding the same tool in two hands can increase action speed slightly

1 Like

I am on ps4, maybe platform related?

I believe the gain is greater the faster your tools move. When i checked using iron hammers with maxed dexterity and hammer mastery + epic, the gain was roughly 16/17 normal time, so almost 6% better

There is a block-type changer chisel? How do you make it? Is there a wiki page for it somewhere I am missing? What is the actual Item name?

u need a gem chisel to chisel gem blocks… but u can forge any chisel to a block type changer. i believe its a special boon

IIRC it’s Effect type.

Check here: Forge Trait Mega-thread (Updated for Release 203)- Boons, Quirks and Defects! for details.

As Shadesmar says, AFAIK the Chisel must be gem to use it on gem blocks. Edit: It’s called “Boon Change Block Type” in that list.

1 Like

What is this in reference to? I havent posted anything in forever

I just found out last night that you can forge a smart stack of tools or weapons each round will use the amount for the stack. Example you have 9 hammers each round will use 9 pure boon compound and so on

2 Likes

I jusr learned that power coils reduc the amount if needed spark.

1 Like