"I wish I knew that sooner" Boundless *secrets*

Most likely you didn’t try this earlier because it was only made useful with the most recent patch when they introduced the smart stack autosplit functionality. It was detailed fully in the release notes.

hah well that probably explains it. I read them when they were released but probably forgot.

Yeah I’m used to doing it in other games and I probably tried before but this time it worked. I actually was trying different combinations using alt, Ctrl, and then shift when it worked.

I did read the patch notes when they were released, but honestly I’ve worked 11 days in a row alternating night shifts and day shifts that I’m surprised I can retain anything.

1 Like

u can survive mighty wildstocks with falling armour

1 Like

Howcome Falling Armour helps you survive Wildstock attacks?

falling damage triggers when u hit an object with enough velocity. mighty wildstocks pushback gives enough speed to instantly die from falling damage. If u have decent armour and hp u survive the melee hit, but not the pushback and falling damage that correllates with it.
Grappling hook helps in this situation, too
(although it blocks a hand and if there is no higher structure its not fun to grab the ground and get pummeled by a herd of wildstock while under bomb carpet rain from mighty spitters or something. If there is higher ground, grappling will seriously undermine ur mobility, so falling armour was the way to go for me, to survive solo meteor hunts on t5)

when u reached the point where cuttles use their tractor beam to throw elite wildstock at u, its maybe time to get some falling armour

3 Likes

I just replace the floor of my crafting building with them. Have lines run underground.

if u want to keep ur food buff (without using more costly buffing food) and still have always full energy i recommend taking some roasted meat or fried earthyam with u, which is essentially non-buffing and doesnt overwrite ur food buff…

this stuff is also sold nicely cheap in some shops if u dont hunt or dig or collect plants by urself or too lazy to cook

1 Like

ok this is an easy one, might be that u discovered this by urself within seconds: on ice u run slower, especially with high agility. jumping keeps ur velocity up

2 Likes

This doesnt fall into things in game but most def things i didnt know.

If you thought the posts here were toxic do NOT go to boundless reddit. Ive yet to find a positive post. Makes the official forums a fav of mine for sure.

didn’t know that and I actually avoid responding to things in the game chat because it’s such a horribly slow process trying to use screen keyboard.

Will be getting the app tonight - thank you. This is a game changer for me :smiley:

Ok, So I don’t know why anyone needs so many spark generators.
I could understand them in different locations to reduce lines but why 16 on top of each other?
I see it all the time but never understand why they do it

Presume this thread can be a 'I don’t know’question thread as well :smiley:

It allows you to burn spark faster and also fill up all the machines at the same time as they share their inventories. Plus when they are stacked they share a durability bar, so you repair one and they all get repaired.

1 Like

If you have the gathering epic skill.
Rather than smashing plants and boulders for their contents while out gathering, use your shovel on them.
A plant takes one bag slot whereas smashing it will take 3 or 4 bag slots from the stuff it produces.

Using shovel means you have more bag space while out on an epic gathering session.

When you return home, smash it all open for gathering goodness.
Someone did mention in another post that you get more on a higher level planet so to extend this then, might be worth portalling to a higher level planet to break it all open as well :slight_smile:

(shame you cannot shovel up dead animals :P)

2 Likes

aah ok. Now it makes a bit more sense :slight_smile: ty

Roaaaadkiiiillll :rofl:

1 Like

Would be kind of epic to do a monster build of dead spitters though :wink:

1 Like

Build a golem!

u can use hammer/axe to damage the boulder plant and then do the last hit with the shovel. saves much time compared to using only shovel

1 Like

You are most welcome :+1:

1 Like