I'm friendly I swear

I’ll give a shout when I’m next on!
I’m gonna do a big give away for the new year too hopefully :smiley:

2 Likes

Merry Christmas Friendly @Trickyy90 :blush:

1 Like

People are suspicious of high level characters due to their experiences in other MMOs I think

3 Likes

If you character’s name is also “Tricky”, then I’d run too :slight_smile:

Regards,

1 Like

:sweat_smile: poor misunderstood Trickyy

3 Likes

Ehem ehem Can’t trust the name :joy:

2 Likes

Runnnnnnn LOL just kidding. If I want to give people free coin for xmas I run to a sale’s plinth they own and buy a bunch of stuff out and then message them :slight_smile: then if I dont need the stuff I give it away to guild members.

1 Like

Excellent idea!

2 Likes

I mean it’s not like you can see their level by just their name. You actually have to inspect them and click on their details.

1 Like

Well, technically you can, from the hieroglyph above your name… tho the three lv. 50+ icons seem to be the most common xD

1 Like

that makes me immediately suspicious…

tenor

6 Likes

You know, I didn’t figure out that the symbol changed on level up until I was level 40, and I think I figured it out mostly because I was rapidly levelling with gleamballs. I don’t think a lot of noobs will notice this :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Yep, didn’t know until i was leveling my alts and noticed how the symbols seemed to follow a pattern. Had to go look it up on google as well since i couldn’t find them on the forums

1 Like

Yea but most new people won’t know. Especially those who don’t use the forums. No where in game does it say what those mean. And if you don’t buy GC you wouldn’t know what the colors mean either. And even then it’s putting two and two together

Where are you doing your giveaway? We are planning a New Years party in EZPZ at a. Club called Club N. We will have tons of giveaways and live DJ in discord if you would like to be apart of this PM me😊

2 Likes

Wait the icon above a character changes dependant upon the level that character is?

I never knew that and have like 4k hrs lol

2 Likes

Omg that reminds me of day 1 when someone approached my buddies and me before we knew there was no pvp. We were mic’d up going “Kill him! Kill him!” The one was ready to fight with a wooden axe :joy:

1 Like

yep, search in the forums didn’t give me a good result so I tried googling it, which did give me a picture ironically leading back to a post in the forums. Took me a while to find that post again xD

It’s mostly correct except it’s missing the level 100 and 150 icons, which are the boundless fist icon (lv150+) and the same except the two ‘dots’ are connected(lv100-149)

That, and the fact that your icon background changes shape to a jagged 8 pointed star when you have GC instead of a plain square, and it’s color changing depending on how long your GC has time remaining

1 Like

Exactly why most people don’t know what any of it means. So easiest way to find someone’s level is by inspecting them.

2 Likes

Neither do I, other than the few that i do manage to remember. It’s a nice little feature tho.