Is footfall broken?

Yeah footfall worked as intended because the servers crashed daily and now that they aren’t crashing daily and nobody is getting footfall they’re talking about nerfing footfall. Go figya.

But I hate all nerfs.

Any chance of at least a rough draft fix going in by Tuesday? Clock’s ticking on the portal networks… it can’t wait weeks to address.

I’m already seeing rows and rows of request baskets that used to buy any and everything now “Buying 0 at 75 coins each. Buying 0 at 50 coins each. Buying 0. Buying 0. Buying 0 0 0 0 0.”

I’m just glad we now know the culprit and a fix is on the horizon!

1 Like

Yup but time is of the essence. Day 7 of The Great Footfall Depression and I can no longer find places to sell my stuff. Sure, if I had hopper cores I could sell those but gold, silver, iron most of those baskets are now buying 0.

1 Like

I agree that it is critical that this gets addressed soon, I’ve also noticed the affect this has had on shops and portals

See? It’s not just me. Nobody is buying anything now. All the baskets say buying 0 with limited exception.

Is your bridge the one on Imdaari?

I’m still buying 100k or so worth of precious metals and 30k or so worth of copper and iron ore. :stuck_out_tongue:

Feel free to swing by. Bliss’ Bling from Biitula PS hub, outer ring, and Beckon - Aquatopia - Shops (West), and Pheminorum - Black Light (upper floor of portal area, to the left).

I did however take a break from gem buying for the next few days/weeks since I’ll be distracted by NMS for a bit.

1 Like

Nah it’s on Lamblis, I’m in the process of redoing it but it’s still functional. Hopefully helps people with meteor hunts and exploring.