Is this where we post our NMS pics?

Ok, more screenshots! :slight_smile:

@MrAndo @majorvex @cagian - Just tagging you all so you know where our little NMS hideaway is here! :wink:

nms140 nms141 nms142 nms143 nms144 nms145 nms146 nms147 nms148 nms149

2 Likes

Sweet, one day I’ll find a planet and ship worthy off showing off😜

2 Likes

I played NMS a ton after its launch then burned out…

I think there have been 2 updates since I played last. How is the game now days? What has changed?

1 Like

Very different game from launch, they’ve added a TON. :slight_smile: Multiplayer and bases are the big ones. Quests, character models, land vehicles, space station overhaul, lot of crafting changes, and my favorite, a really good photo mode. :wink:

1 Like

I will have to check that out.

I bought it the day of launch and if I remember it was less than 3 GB. I just noticed it is now much, much larger

they did add a ton!

1 Like

Another mess of pics. :slight_smile:

1 Like

Time for some more Euclidean photography. :wink:

nms180 nms181 nms182 nms183 nms184 nms185 nms186 nms187 nms188 nms189 nms190 nms191

1 Like

wow neato! was it dangerous?

1 Like

Not TOO many predators after me lately luckily… and on the sentinels, you can now see when looking at the planet if it has high or aggressive ones. And on the high level (orange) ones, they don’t immediately agro. :smiley: Just the aggressive (red) ones.

Here are some more from this weekend!

2 Likes

Last update was supposed to have improved the PSVR blurriness to a great degree. I’ll have to give it another go soon.

200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212

1 Like

Dear lady that is beautiful. I want to get a be headset so bad for my master-rig. Also go Cowboys.

1 Like

Thanks!! :smiley: Nice, hope you can get one soon! VR really is something you’ve got to see for yourself. :slight_smile:

… Haha, yep, Cowboys looking good, and sheesh, the Bucs are always finding new ways to snatch defeat from the jaws of victory, huh? :unamused: Well, I’m a Bucs fan, used to having my heart broken like that… I’m pretty snarky about them really, “Oh, they’ll find a way to blow this one!!” (When we’re up by like 21 with a few minutes left). :joy: I grew up going to games with my dad in the 80s when it was really bad, he and his friend thought it was hilarious to get a little girl insulting the team, hehe.

1 Like

Lots of rainbow shots in this group! :smiley: The planet with them, I’m parked there now, really like it so I’ll spend a little time (though not TOO much, haha!). There is another lush-type world in this system but haven’t made my way there yet. If it is nice too will probably set down a base here.

Uploading: nms224.jpg…

1 Like

Wow. Best shots yet imo. Keep em coming.

1 Like

Thank you!! Much appreciated!! :smiley:

1 Like

Very early weekend mornings have become the time when I squeeze in a little NMS. And now I’ve also started The Outer Worlds so that also pushes it to the backburner a little more even. But still, always enjoy jumping on for a bit and exploring! Just found a great one just a little bit ago, the first eight in this set, one has the coords. The ringed planet in the sky is also a temperate-type, but I haven’t gotten to it yet.

2 Likes

Maybe I’ll post some of my NMS photos later when I get home. :smile:

2 Likes

Awesome!! :smile: Would love to seem them, would be great to have more posting in here!! :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Your best batch yet!? The graphics are crisp!

1 Like

Thanks!! :slightly_smiling_face: Nothing changed on my end so maybe a tweak/upgrade on theirs? Admittedly I haven’t been following the NMS news as much these days… :flushed: The first planet here though, it really does look great when playing… once I see what the ringed planet looks like, pretty sure I’ll set down a base (which I’ll never come back to :rofl:).

2 Likes