I've lost a majority of my gleambow colours thanks to the Auto Hold bug

Why has this happened? Well i can thank that auto clicking bug which tends to happen when i leave my inventory for breaking my gleambow storage blocks and causing my game to lag so much that i eventually lost all of it, so much progress lost to a stupid bug thanks. This includes all the gleam i had, now i have to spend more time then i want to just to get all of it back but it’s only going to take longer now or if a Dev is willing to hear my cries and please assist me with this loss thanks.

1 Like

Perhaps devs can help recover.

I wish there was a way to prevent hitting stuff while lagging

There is. Pause inputs. It’s just as annoying. Lol.

2 Likes

It’s in the settings. I think network?

As far as i know i had at least 10+ of every gleam colour and lost 200 black gleam, i still have 100 of the black gleam but the rest is lost. Would a Dev even help me with this loss is the real question.

If you’re swinging when you lag out, this doesn’t stop the swinging.

1 Like

My connection was perfectly fine, it’s just a bug that tends to happen when i exit my inventory.

2 Likes

That sucks. That’s a lot of black gleam
Hopefully devs can help

I really do hope so because at this stage i’m beginning to just give up because of this loss.

Oh. That bug! Yes only on pc I think ?

Yes i think so, it’s very annoying and this is possibly the worst thing it can do.

3 Likes

Oh I bet! I’ve had some bad lag and destroyed my builds many times. What is really bad is when you lag so bad while swinging and you cannot get back into the game. Why couldn’t you pick back up your gleam?

The lag was so serve i couldn’t do anything, move or even put stuff in storage i was just stuck in place watching my progress slowly vanish, even if i got out even going near the location would render me motionless.

Can confirm this. I have chopped half of my house cause of this…
Obviously as the real gansta as i am i always have 3x3 on my hand

2 Likes

Yeah i had my gleambow 3x3 totem on hand and lost a considerable amount of gleambow stuff, the only chest i really cared about was the one holding all the gleam i had.

I’m sincerely hoping one of the dev’s can assist me with this discouraging loss because this really puts me out of wanting to play because of a simple bug causing me to lose all that gleam since that’s the only thing i really cared about when it came to doing this event.

1 Like

Bugs like this one is the reason why when I’m in any place important of mine I never have a destructive tool equipped

2 Likes

Agreed. I run around with grapples I’m scared of bugs.

1 Like

Yeah, i usually don’t run around with stuff like that in my hand while i’m at home but in this case i had forgotten and this is what happened :disappointed:

Tbh we shouldn’t have to worry about stuff like this (not having hammers out due to bugs)

Maybe an “unbreakable” chisel? Storage and shop stands tagged unbreakable can’t be destroyed. You have to untag them with chisel first.

3 Likes