Jumbled words

On my game the words are all jumbled when I go to change my weapon and go to a different town everything I just figured you guys might want to check that out they could be my computer I’ll check it and see if it is but if it ain’t you guys might want to fix that

can you post a screenshot?

I am currently not on my computer right now if I knew I needed to post a screenshot I would’ve

Well, it’s helpful as it isn’t really clear what you mean at the moment :wink:

1 Like

All right I’ll get back on in about an hour or so and take a screenshot if it’s still doing that

1 Like

here are some screen shots u asked for

looks like this issue. Do you have an intel integrated GPU?

I have an Nvidia graphics card so this shouldn’t be happening that’s what it was set on

How do you know how I feel that’s what mine is doing it’s not my computer it’s a bug

Could you post a game log? Q: How do I share a Boundless game log?

When I get around to it I will I did upload a crash large because my Game did force close So it must be a glitch or a bug or something

Looks like a Video Ram Error, Please get http://www.geeks3d.com/20150828/furmark-1-17-0-gpu-stress-test-opengl-benchmark/ and look if your Computer is able to

A: Run it at all
B: Render the Fur Donut Correctly

If A or B Fails, its 90% GPU related.

The settings i allways used on my Customers PCs are:
Fullscreen: Yes
Resolution: The one you use (1920 x 1080 in most cases Edit: It looks like you use 1366 x 768)
And under Settings in Corner left bellow:
PostFX: Yes
Xtreme Burn In: Yes

Don’t touch the other switches :wink:

1 Like

Does your CPU have intel integrated graphics? If so, this may sound obvious, but I was running a few games on auto GPU selection which selected my integrated GPU, are you sure they are running on the NVidia GPU? You can force it through the NVidia control panel if not :slight_smile:

1 Like

I am running the Nvidia graphics card like I said in my earlier comments I will check it to see which one it’s running if it’s running my integrated graphics card I will change it and see if that makes a difference

1 Like