Just a couple little things I've been working on

Ah, another beautiful Boundless day… I’m heading out to check on my newest build. Got some cool new stuff I’ve been working on. There it is, on top of that hill!

I’m not a very good builder, but I think you might like this one.

The front’s a bit haphazard; I’m not very good at picking a theme and sticking to it.

This side, I tried to keep it plain. Strong lines and no fussy detail, pretty cool and modern.

The back is more stylish! I picked a more old-fashioned design here but it’s a classic, I’m sure you’ll agree.

This side is my favourite though. Ornate details! Love me some Art Deco.

Catches the light pretty nicely, right?

Of course, you don’t have to just make windows for a house out of this stuff. And you don’t have to stick to just one colour! Here’s an art installation I made; I call it ‘RGBA’

The purple makes a striking contrast with the tan stone, right? Of course it does, I’m an artist, I know these things.

Wait. I think I’m boxed in…

Little help here?!

(Yes, the long-promised tintable semi-transparent glass is coming! Stay tuned for more news… coming soon™)

105 Likes

What body paint is that? :sweat_smile:

Also glass looks nice

2 Likes

Oh wow!! :heart_eyes: Beautiful! And yeah, the purple looks awesome with the tan there, and I love the green as well on the building. Can’t wait to get the glass!!

5 Likes

Oh what a tease! :smiley:

meh didn’t mean to reply to you directly but, I want this glass! :smiley:

4 Likes

Excellent, looking forward to these, appreciate the sneak peek.

Only one question at this point though; are these all going to be meshes or just blocks or is there going to be a mix of available things? Look like blocks, which is my hope considering the mesh placement limits. :stuck_out_tongue:

3 Likes

The one with all the spots already in the game I believe.

Love the textures @jesshyland.

2 Likes

Heh, that looks pretty darn cool

1 Like

Ohhh these are just so perfect :exploding_head: :heart_eyes:

The purple one is absolutely magnificent lol! :heart:

2 Likes

The body paint is just regular old Spots, in (H)Ashen Mint, (M)Shadow Violet and (L)Dark Grey. My vision for today’s look was ‘Orcish Queen’ and the mottled spots were the perfect accent I think! flips hair stylishly

21 Likes

That glass is gorgeous!

2 Likes

Theee devs have answered our requests for spoilers! Thaaanks!

Jess 1
Devs 0

5 Likes

Um, yes. We get real glass people!!! Whoo hoo!!!

3 Likes

Whoa!!! This is looking marvellous!

On Testing next week you say??? :smiley:

please, please, please say yes

3 Likes

Ahhhh just bypass testing and throw it at us!!! :laughing: I’m so excited

3 Likes

I’ve been waiting for this for as long as i can remember :sob: they are beautiful. Pls release it asap :pray::pray::pray::pray::pray::pray:

3 Likes

Wow so beautiful thank you for showing us what’s to come…love it :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

3 Likes

These are beautiful, thank you for sharing this with us :smiley:

1 Like

Gonna be some amazing builds using these… Imagine backlighting it with gleam :heart_eyes: I want a fancy glass ceiling!

3 Likes

I am so looking forward to seeing what y’all make with these :slight_smile:

14 Likes

That is some amazing work. I love how thin it looks. Also I love the showcasing of some possible configurations. I can’t wait to get my hands on these

1 Like