Keeping fit with Boundless

I lift “weights”… my coffee mug and time to time cookies :joy:

4 Likes

I sit and eat Oreos topped with canned cheese…while dipping them in half and half.

4 Likes

bike finally arrived yesterday and after 30 mins putting it together I was successfully navigating the latest exoworld whilst burning some calories :muscle: :sweat_smile:
will be buying an actual real bike soon (ie. when warmer and less wet) as some great off-road paths with lovely views near my new locale

4 Likes

This is my bike

1 Like

Is that how you turned into a green dragon? :wink:

2 Likes

This would be so awesome :rofl:
(For around 10 mins until the novelty wore off and my arm screamed in agony :laughing: )

2 Likes

I fortunately have an active job, so I do get plenty of excercise on those days. My days off are most often spent at home parked in front of the PC playing Boundless but I do get out and take a long walk each day due to my very own pair of personal motivators who never fail to very vocally remind me when it’s time for some exercise.

Google Photos

To make things even easier I am blessed to have this as my backyard, literally 200 metres away from my doorstep :slight_smile:

Google Photos
Google Photos

8 Likes

Just starting out huh? I lift my half a litre Monster energy drink… That’s half a kilogram! :smiley:

2 Likes

thats some beautiful scenery and very beautiful companions!

1 Like

So beautiful… :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: And similar here, I’m lucky to live in an outdoors paradise with beautiful places to get out to, hike and all… :smiley: (Last pic just down the street from me, the river I live on!)

7 Likes

Wow, that really is some beautiful terrain indeed!! I am impressed.

I’m feeling a little out done here now!!! But guess what’ I have a mountain too :wink: This is the traffic problem I face on my way to work.

Google Photos

They are indeed the 2 best idiots, oops I mean friends, that a man can have!

4 Likes

Omg @wakeNbake & @bucfanpaka I wish I lived somewhere with even a fraction of that kind of beauty!
The Yorkshire countryside is glorious, but it’s a little drive away

3 Likes

Thanks @wakeNbake and @Trickyy90 !! :smiley: I put a ton more pics in this OT thread… I’m not great at it but I’m really big on photography around here, hard to mess up TOO badly with this scenery! :wink: I do miss the beaches of where I grew up, so love your shots so much too!! :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Oh yeah, the off topic section, I forget that even exists sometimes! lol

2 Likes

yorkshire is a fantastic place…my grandparents used to live in Helmsley and loved walking knee deep in snow and eating salted porridge :nauseated_face: :grin:
@bucfanpaka that is a pretty stunning place to live…is that you fishing in the distance…

2 Likes

Thanks!! :smiley: Nope, it is weird, though I like fishing and live on what is considered one of the best stretches of trout water in the SE US (this section is incredibly heavily stocked, big tourist draw), I have only tried fishing it a couple times… it is best done as fly fishing which I haven’t learned yet. I spend more time in the river poking around for interesting rocks. :sweat_smile:

3 Likes

Video games or get fit, choose wisely.

You could wire up a treadmill to a computer and use that to control your W key.

there were two guys that did that in world of warcraft.

5 Likes

Push ups during load screens. And put some free weights between you and your tv/comp and use them when crafting :blush:

I try to do both. But I usually don’t.

Time to get fit for spring!

1 Like

How about a dance dance revolution pad to control boundless
5 Likes