Land Claim issue

would be nice mecanic for citybuilders trade off there builds to miners gatherers non builder so to speak
but if someone does it in a city they not part off thats lamo
think as like everything it has darkside but stopping it becuase off darkside is def no good look at human historie lolz
if it is allowed it def needs a real good code off conduct with things that can be allowed to report etc

Unfortunately I donā€™t think itā€™s just plotted but home beacons. So unless we can get more players Iā€™m not sure how many more planets they will launch since each planet requires a certain number of resources to run and has a cost. However that being said the tactic of plotting around resources is Mentioned on the website so the developers seem to believe this is a legitimate way to play

Thatā€™s not true. Servers arenā€™t free. This is only true if the playerbase increases, but it hasnā€™t, itā€™s decreased, so the more you plot up and reserve for yourself, the less there is for everyone else, and the devs wonā€™t make enough money toā€™be able to afford new planets especially if people are plotting with XP-earned cubits and not store-bought ones.

I donā€™t understand, planets are really big, what resources arenā€™t you able to get? The only thing I can think of are wood or foliage which perhaps, are not available on other planets. So, grab a beacon and walk away for a while, you will find another forest for sure, then use the beacon to plot only one plot, and after that anytime you need/want wood, just go to the Sanctum and you have to spend 100c to get there.
I donā€™t see where is the problem with the resources.

Sorry man, my point is same as you.
Maybe my poor English make you think i am support the idea.
But I am same as you, i donā€™t want this system to be created.
It will cause a lot of trouble and really hard to improved it once they place this idea to the game.
Also, your case is kind of different, you want to protect your mining area.
But they are talking about to sell this area.
How many hot spot in one planet ? I will say only like 10-20 (really large gem mining area)
Once people start to plots those areas to sell, it will be really hard to all the miners to find gems.

I do agree we need a better system to transfer plots, but i really donā€™t feel its a good business to sell beacons and plots.

The best system to run the real estate is to create something like blueprint items,
so people sell their building design (house , not include land), instead of sell entire plots.

Also you can use the blue print items to move your finish house to other place easier.

Iā€™m pretty sure the planet roll out is based on plots placed and not population. Maybe it is a combination. Perhaps someone could clarify this. It is an automatic system from my understanding. @james @Steggs101

Based on the original point of the topic this is why I am against the idea of people being able to sell plots unless you are restricted to the number of plots you can have. This is the last thing I think we really need polluting the worlds especially since in this case they arenā€™t even building but rather taking over a nice spot.

One of the planets I live on has beautiful lush forests. The entire area is beautiful and there are maybe about 7 of those forests on the planet. Being that much of the planet is craggy and riddled with holes I really canā€™t promote an early bird method of domination of vista views and beautiful landscapes.

I donā€™t think throwing more planets at the issue makes things much better for with the coming of newer planets only divides out current community populations. Have watched it a couple times now. What happens when there are 200 planets? I see older lonely planets housing forgotten civilizations.

It is also linked to population from what I remember and not just plots. I think its home beacons and some other items since every character has a home beacon. If it was just plots, as we advance and people have been building, we should have seen planets come online like they did early on when the player base was growing and we got new t1 and t2 pretty frequently. It would be good to get a clearer answer from the developers, I do agree.

I with you that this is a problem, however Iā€™ve been complaining about a similar issue on Serp where players are plotting out entire resources there and the only response I get is that itā€™s part of the game. So as much as I will support and like every post you and others make about this it will sadly fall on deaf ears.

Resources will not respawn in plots. And with the new recipes thereā€™s Ash, mud, and clay to collect for making bricks. Peat soil for alternative fuel for when coal is scarce. Silty soil and sand for making glass, plus all the plants for resources that spawn in. There more on the top to get than you realize.

And just to be clear none of these things spawn below ground.

Sadly the devs say itā€™s possible, and that they want you to have one toon with 5,000 plots. Just look at the feats colums

If youā€™re on another planet it is not simply 100c to warp there, depending upon distance, itā€™s nearly costed me 3000c to warp somewhere especially when I lost track of the portal hubs.

1 Like

Can you share where you got that info?

At least you can see where Iā€™m getting at, the whole point of this post was never to bash on the person selling the land, his just happened to be the one I took a pic of, which is why I purposely cropped the pic to leave his name out. But since making this post I have figured out how to properly use a website I hope to to see the resources available, and see now that usually 2-3 planets have the same colored wood and stones so Iā€™m good now.

I can definitely see how this can be a problem. Iā€™ve seen people claim entire swaths of land underground completely haulting mining in those areas. However real estate is part of the game and owning it should probably be part of it as well. Yes sometimes people are just being A$$#*)@ but there will likely never be a shortage if that. Just move on. Plenty of planets and areas in them.

One of the devs have confirmed resource regen on mining areas is broken right now and they are changinā€™ it.

He said they likely wonā€™t be addinā€™ new planets, instead they are goinā€™ to change the regen, but maybe temporary weekly planets that are new and different MAYBE is an idea.

The game just released last month (September), at least for the PS4 and thatā€™s what Iā€™m playing on. From what I have heard from other people, the developers did not do a complete wipe of existing infrastructures on the various planets (including that of PC players) and thatā€™s what Iā€™m talking about. If people were able to build everything Iā€™m seeing on these planets in a month, they have way more free time than I do :wink:

This is exactly what happened to me. I was exploring and was jumping through portals left and right. Since Iā€™m new and, at the time, had no idea of how the planets are all connected together, I had no idea how far away I was getting from my own planet. So I made a portal/warp and it cost me nearly all the money I had to get back to my own planet. I tried getting back without doing that, but I had no idea which portals led back to which planet and so on, so continuously tracking portals on my HUD was pointless. This is why I wish there was some kid of in game mapping system. I understand that people who have been playing this game for a while know where they are going, but new people do not and I donā€™t think I saw anything in game indicating exactly how lost you could get or how difficult it was going to be get back. At the very least allow us to get back to our own base via the Sanctum without having to pay for it. Why do I have to pay money to use/open my own portals??

All the portals at the hub have signs and link back to each other, but I can understand how as a new player, youā€™re not going to remember the names, or know that just going straight will bring you back eventually. As a new player starting on Bittula, I ended up at the hub fairly quickly, and started going through a bunch of portals, and ended up asking a random player to help me find my way home. lol

1 Like