Latest build on test: Planetary shopping UI

This is what it looks like, sorry for the dark screen, its night time.

Distance

4 Likes

2sddCIZRYfiPlNeLZn

2 Likes

The way it looks to me, it seems like you only have to be on the planet not roam around? If so, just pop in the portal and check for the item.

Test has 3 shops up now so this gives a better idea of how things look. You simply click on the shop right now you want to go shop at and a tracking marker appears.

sellto

2 Likes

Came here looking to buy a planet. Am now disappointed.

9 Likes

Only lists the 16 best priced shops… multiple shop-stands in the same beacon selling the same item are ignored / only the best price is used

8 Likes

I have one for sale and it comes with a nice bridge

Only 25 million coin

6 Likes

Maybe we need an option to ignore listings made by a certain player as we may run into an issue where the shop stand is inaccessible (behind locked door), or a troll intentionally holding the 16 spots so others lose visibility

5 Likes

Interesting. So I put down 16 shop stands and make an item cost 1 coin and then behind a locked door.

5 Likes

Sorry about that! @Orrian made a post too and I didn’t catch it right away until yours. I’ve edited the title thread to prevent any more confusion.

Well I like the lowest shops displaying if these are bought out, then the next lowest bumps up. Setting an acceptable base line for items to buy at.

Will probably help with stabilizing pricing

Yup, I wonder if there’s a way devs could prevent that altogether. Otherwise I wouldn’t be surprised to see it

Do the sell baskets display the 16 highest buy points?

They should make it so that only the cheapest shop stand on that world for the beacon owners account is shown, That way it will be impossible for one account to take up more then one slot for any single item.

3 Likes

You could show the closest shop stand of a player that has the item in stock but only one per player. No I would also suggest doing it per player and not per alt.

As far as inaccessible, I am not sure what the developers can and cannot tell to help with this.

1 Like

That makes sense, except for players who share an account with their family. But maybe worth it in the long run to limit it by account.

And yea troll may not be the word as it can be seen as a strategic move, but ultimately also a form of trolling lol.

I wonder if we use the blacklist feature in game if it would(or if it doesnt maybe it could?) filter out those persons baskets?

So if 50 people on a world had the same price for an item, only the 16 closest would show. That may be worth testing to see if that’s already implemented.

They seem to be against naming and shaming and that could be exploited. So a group of us decides we do not like the competition so we blacklist them. Unless you mean a personal blacklist.

There are shops that use a lock door system and are only open during certain times?