Latest color sheet

Minorengle!

1 Like

Would that help?

2 Likes

i do not own this sheet but i think it’s up to date with the perm planets.

1 Like

I found it in metamorphic aulder. Not on the original list. Found it on @hababas 's list
@stretchious i didnt reolise you could look up blocks by color on your site. Thats Rad!

2 Likes

Hey all, just a FYI, i made a smaller version of these file and saved it in excel format so that i can be loaded on a phone using excel from either app store, interactive sheet is great and all but using it on my phone i have issues:

Im not taking credit for the creation of these, all i did was strip out the additional tabs and removed the formulas since i had issues with usability. thanks to all those that created this originally.

1 Like

The one color I have and am looking for isn’t on the list. Surprise.

Try this. Sovereign worlds have unlocked a lot of new colors

1 Like

Ah thanks Venom, definitely will. Super frustrated lol

Ha! This is amazing! Thanks!

1 Like

Funny that Google Sheets have that button at the bottom to add 1000 more rows. How did they know???! =)

2 Likes

That link no longer works. Is there a new location for that?

I’ve been using these to search for colors, they include sovereigns in the search and so far have been accurate:

https://boundlessinfo.com

Edit: Found instances in both those links of sovereigns that changed colors, but the color change did not get updated in the site’s database. (Detroit Rock City currently has a Bright Lime Gleam, not the Weary Violet that both sites list)

2 Likes

I believe it relies on planets being scanned by players to update the database