Live servers downtime [Completed]

and i have a question - any plans for removing those nub trolls from my life? :stuck_out_tongue:

just kidding i know i have been like hyper for a the past few days etc but that is just how i deal with my ■■■■ i wont post again about it but hey -

Congratz dev-guys

5 Likes

This is the best news I have heard all day! (Even though I just woke up) who knows maybe I will inherent a carp ton of money.
Supper jump here I come! :smile_cat: :smile_cat:

6 Likes

Can’t wait! Tomorrow is our 14 year anniversary so I probably won’t get a chance to play till next week sometime but when I do watch out, I’m gonna get the things and do the stuff. :grin:

4 Likes

I love doing stuff! :heart_eyes:

3 Likes

They are now up.

11 Likes

Yassssssss! Tonight we stream!!!

7 Likes

What is happening with beacons that already exist? Are they being fueled up?

They are fuelled for ~25 weeks.

5 Likes

We do not have the tutorial objectives on live?
Only objective I have now is to build a portal which is a bit difficult without being able to unlock the recepies.

God, i just uninstalled boundless today because i wanted to focus on studying. 3 hours later i am back xD h3lp

1 Like

“Monster Hunter Recruit”
:oort_d::oort::oort_d:
my life is complete

Uhm, i cant fuel my beacons with leaves or trunks, its because they are ‘full’?

25 weeks is the current max I believe.

Do you have any other available objectives that can be completed?

Nope.
I’m now scanning the feats list to see how to get some skill points :slight_smile:

Try picking up items like a Workbench, Fire Pit or Crucible and that should unlock some more for you. There seems to be a problem with existing players not having access to the initial list of objectives after the tutorial.

1 Like

my only objective was to kill a few creatures lol, is it different for every player then?

1 Like

Do we have a place to report the new live bugs?

4 Likes
4 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.