Make 26,000 coins p/h as a NEW PLAYER?! - New Video

Hey all! Hope your weekends are chilled and full of plenty of Boundless!

I have a new video about how to make at least 26,000 coins per hour as a Brand New Player! - Even more if you’re higher level!

Hope you enjoy! If you do, it would be brilliant if you could check out my other videos on my YouTube channel also :wink:

26 Likes

Very nice. Theres a negative nancy on the forums here that should watch this. Making money isn’t based on luck or chance!

10 Likes

This is great! Love seeing how much one can make in a methodical fashion. My one comment is that I don’t think the gathering epic would double one’s haul, despite what it says in its description. Seems to be a much more subtle benefit, 10-20% or so over a large amount.

4 Likes

With epic gatherer I always get 2 fib leaves per plant. @Buren06

3 Likes

Thanks mate! I agree there’s a bit of negativity sadly, but that’s gonna be a given as the games kinda new and there’s not a lot of knowledge on how to actually take advantage of a player based economy - hope I can help! :smiley:

4 Likes

Cheater! Nerf! Nerf! Nerf… uhmm gathering! And new players and… and… NERF! CHEATER! :crazy_face:

Well made, right on topic video!

4 Likes

Ah thanks man! Oh really? I tested it by it’s self without luck and such so I just assumed it would double. Maybe if you have he gathering epic you might not need Luck also? I’ll have to do some extra test. Thanks for that info!

I’ve only ever used it with max luck, and I found the difference to he pretty negligible. Maybe it makes more of an impact when you’re not using it with luck.

2 Likes

Hahaha thanks sztosz! Yeh I thought I’d give my opinion on the whole making money issue, with my own video :grin:

That’s what I’m thinking, I’ll post my results on the forums when I’ve done some Testing on Gathering. Maybe a few more 1 hour farming sessions are in order :smiley:

It doesn’t say 2x drops. It says 2x the drop chance.

2 Likes

lol it guarentees double drop, but it wouldnt double your haul cuz u dont originally have 0% of getting rouble drops

:wink::+1:

1 Like

Great video ! :slight_smile: Have fun on boundless,I am :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Gathering Epic doubles drop chance, not drop amount. Luck increases the chance of dropping an extra resource. Gathering epic only affects surface resources and not blocks e.g. growth will not have a doubled chance of dropping shimmering orbs, and tree trunks will not have a doubled chance of dropping tree bark. Glow mushrooms will have a doubled chance to drop shimmering orb and luck increases the chance of gathering an extra orb :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Pofs to the rescue once again! Thanks for clearing that up! :slight_smile:

1 Like

@Hazir - that’s true, as I tested it separately from luck, I assumed it would stack on luck. But now I know! :smile:

@COSMICCORI18 - Thanks a lot! I will indeed, glad you’re enjoying as much as I am :wink:

1 Like

I’m curious if this was a area of a planet that was flat and so quick easy gathering and it works only on that planet or could it be done on other level one planets? My starter planet is Alder and it is quite hilly, or at least in the area I spawned in. There are a nice amount of plants you can find in some areas, but the grass is so high it can be hard to see them and then you have to watch out you don’t step in a hole land fall to your death, or at least be injured.
I think it would be nice to do once to get a nice amount of coin to buy the needed tools that would let you work to earn and gather what is needed to make the equipment needed to reach the goals you want. I’m not one for using something like that every day to get stuff I can get on my own, that takes the fun out of it, but to get a head start, get past the really boring grinding at the start I don’t have a problem with.

1 Like

Money making isn’t hard if you really try it. Surface gathering is the easiest way for sure, you can easily sell random stuff that you can get very simply on low tier worlds for a good chunk of change to buy you up into a new tech tier if that’s what you want

2 Likes

The main features of this planet/area that made me want to make the video here is:

1. I stumbled across here, so I wasn’t looking for a specific place, this just happened to be perfect.

2. The flatness of it makes you able to gain more per hour due to being able to see across a far distance at
    exactly where the resources are, so no time wasted just wondering around. Also you don’t have to waste time climbing or jumping across hills.

3. This places seems to have more than average resources, this might be becase it’s flat and no trees? So whatever makes it have more resources, there is boud to be other palces in the world that are like this area. I just wanted to give people a specific place that they are garenteed to make some coin :slight_smile:

But yeh I can’t grind lie this all the time at all, but its a great thing to do every now and then when you are in need of some coin - listen to music and chill :slight_smile:

1 Like

100% Some people just don’t like the grind, which is fair enough. The great thing about this game is that, whatever you enjoy doing in the game, there is going to be a way to make coin from that :slight_smile:

1 Like