Meet and greet. for old and new players

Welcome @AmandaPan
No need to be shy! We all seem to love a debate! Or a chance to clarify an idea already written.
Challenge, contest, build upon what is there.
Don’t let anothers strong voice of what has not yet come to pass keep you from your opinion! A simple word in a wall of text could be all it takes for the Devs to run on a grand idea!

3 Likes

And remember that i am always right. eternal power to me!!!

but no. its nice to have new people participate in discussions

Thanks @Bootlegger
I’m sure the more I post, the easier it will be for me.

Now I just need to come up with an opinion… :pensive: :thought_balloon:

1 Like

anything is fine. feel free to ask in case you have any questions and tag me in your posts with @zouls in case you make something cool. i always love a good discussion :smiley:

Heyho, Birne my name, but I go as TheBirne at steam :wink:

I’m from Germany and joined Oort at october last year (i think ^^). I am a gamer and nerd by heart and play PC games since I was 3 (back in '85 ;)). I’m also a fan of Pen&Paper-RPGs which I play and lead since about seventeen years (About 15+ different systems, main are D&D/Pathfinder, Shadowrun, World of Darkness (Vampire/Mage), DSA, Warhammer FRP and Warhammer 40k (Dark Heresy/Rogue Trader)). I’m interested in all philosophical and theological ways of living and thinking and fullfill every part of being a nerd (like Games, RPGs, Sience, MagicTG, Movies, Series, Animes, …).

I love to be part of the development and growing of this great game and it’s community. I also played some MMOs like Guild Wars 1&2, Wildstar, WoW and crafting games like MC, Blockstory, Creativerse, Starbound and Terraria, so I have some experience and ideas at/for a game like it :wink:

3 Likes

I met you in-game one time :3

You were building the Oortmas village, right? I remember that. :smile:

Yeah, that’s right =D

Kuma wer da isch, der @KuroKuma der Schlingel! :smiley:
(Achtung schlechtes Wortspiel im Gange)

1 Like

:smiley: Der war schlecht ._.

2 Likes

Er ist bekannt für schlechte Wortwitze xD

Ich glaub wir sollten wieder englisch reden :stuck_out_tongue:

maybe^^ 10 chars

Let us know when you do the LP’s so we can watch and support your videos :raised_hands:

2 Likes

I shall! :slight_smile:

1 Like

Hi, I am Tahru (pronounced Tah’ru). You can call me whatever you like,

I a software architect in the US and backed this game because I think it will be a great place to spend time with my daughter and my nieces and nephews. We all played Minecraft, WoW and Pokemon together, so this seems like a natural fit for everyone.

I like all kinds of MMO’s, but most are not really suitable for family play.

3 Likes

We should organise a huge event in one world with everybody. An early backers party! @Mittekemuis @Zouls @KuroKuma @Thorbjorn42gbf @ben

3 Likes

Do it, let’s crash the server!

6 Likes

Hello there, Selzyr here, 27 years old, 3d designer and Gamer(yea surprising isn’t it?) well checking the forums to see when the game is getting future updates, seems an interesting project.

2 Likes

Ill bring the beer :smiley: