Meet and greet. for old and new players

Why am I not mentioned? I mean you dont know me but still… :smiley:

Y halo thar, I’m Lilem!

I’m 24 years old, I live in Russia. I started playing on Lemde (US West) but had to move due to ping issues and lags, and now I have a house on Nasag and a little something I’m working on on Chshrime (both EU) :slight_smile:

Time to bump this I think when I see all new people

1 Like

Hello World!

MeKonster is the name. Meko (Me-ko), I used to review games as a hobby and for my lively hood. “Martin” From InMotion Gaming… That was years ago. I have mostly retired from gaming as a whole, keeping tabs on games that look promising.

Cough - Cough Oort…

Between raising a family and working 12 hour days 5 days a week- I don’t have a lot of time, but the time I do have I like spending them being creative and using my gray matter :smile:

See you on the other side of those shiny portals

~MeKonster The Wayfarer

3 Likes

Hell Oh!

Well, come then. ^^

I am called Jack now. I am roughly fourteen hundred of your world’s years of time. I WAS A part of an ancient lineage who’s abilities and culture were unmatched by your mere comprehension or achievement, but due to the antics of an insane lunatic with a few too many resources, I was one of about five hundred and thirty thousand individuals of my kind who were scattered into other streams of the omniverse. As far as I can tell, there are few to no others who joined me here specifically. My form was changed to match this world and due to your incredible lack of a kind of matter that my people used to manipulate our surroundings, I am trapped here, unable to return home. And as far as how I look, that’s an automatic adjustment the omniverse makes for you based on which stream of the omniverse you travel. I plan on finding new ways to make my way home, and so then return to my people and my family, however due to your present level of accomplishments, none of you will be alive by the time your kind discovers these methods. I mean you’ve barely made it off your birth world, so… Anyhow.

1 Like

Sorry, but I think this will become quite long forum post as I´m bad at keeping things short. So, please bear with me. :confounded:

Warm greetings from land of Santa Claus!

I´m known in game and here at forums with same name Exsu. I´m currently 19 years old student from Finland, but also working part-time and having too many hobbies.

Seriously, I have too many hobbies or things I like to do to even list them here and number of them is slowly growing month by month but I will mention few. By accident I started to watch anime and read manga when I was younger and still today I enjoy doing both things in daily basis, but now also doing manga translations and participating in anime/cosplay conventions and contests here in Finland and all around Europe. I use computer for editing, work and of course for playing games like recently World of Warships more than I have courage to say here, but luckily sports are even more precious to me than my computer.

I unofficially joined Oort Online community when backing become available and played a lot to get familiar with game that had new things added weekly and people that also took first steps to world of Oort online. I have commented on steam forums, but officially joined community today with creation of this forum account. I played nearly daily basis and build stuff while hopping worlds in order to find more people, because no matter how massive and architectural city you build, things get lonely and boring if all you can see is only your design. I haven`t played since January, but currently looking player clans/groups that are looking for new people to join and help in order to create something that you can´t do alone.

“So send your recruitment letter to me today!”

Lol. But really, I want to play Oort Online as I enjoy playing it, but currently it has so little to offer for solo players so I´m really looking for any group that is willing to have extra pair of hands. I live in Europe and my timezone is +3 so it would be best if I found group with similar time, but years worth of experience working in clans from America and Asia are also familiar with me so I can play with those timezones but don´t get angry if I cant be online every day when you play.

For any devs that happen to read this message I want to say that you have amazing game in your hands and best of luck with everything. I´m looking forward to see what you can create and if you need any testing or feedback, I´m more than happy to help.

I didn´t know what to write or say here but if I did leave something interesting out or you want to know more…Feel free to reply or send me message.

1 Like

Allo! I’m Tercel here and ingame, PopsicleStandSam on twitter and youtube and LSTairBDNR on steam(msg me if you add me so i know who the heck you are heh). whew. I’m going to try and get all those under one moniker in the near future. Check my profile for updates.

My given name is Sam. I’m mid-20s from Indiana, working part-time and getting my degree in Visual Communications. I joined the community in early August last year after watching InTheLittleWood’s video highlighting OO. I have mostly built by myself on hell and luca (Ruccie and Agabab now I think?). I’d like to collaborate with some other folks in the future, so if you think about it, give me a shout.

I burned myself out after a while and haven’t been back in until this week and I’m really excited to get back into the swing of things both in-world and on the forums.

2 Likes

It is good to see more eager people coming back and/or starting up :heart_eyes:

2 Likes

I see so many people ask for beacons who do not speak at all in the forum.
Don’t be shy guys say hi in this thread it is always nice to build or talk with other oortians :smile:

3 Likes

oh and if you worry about your use of English don’t be look at me,…my grammar is way off sometime and hallelujah for spelling check!

I’d be doomed without spell-check :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

After my computer died I needed to fall back to check for spelling errors myself :frowning:

MyNameWuzTaken here. 23, just got into Oort a few days ago, but have been watching the game for a bit longer than that. I’m from Little Rock, AR, and work in telecom as an analyst.

3 Likes

What name was taken from you?

1 Like

Well, years ago I have a great name. Steve. But then there was some famous game that popularized it or something, and now it’s never available. Sad day really. Anyways, my new name is much better

1 Like

Oh. Uh… well… yeah, I suppose this name is better…

The better the alpha the better the beta.

1 Like

I have only just seen this thread!

My name is Squidgy and a lot of people call me that irl, but David is my real name (I totally prefer Squidgy).
I’m 21 years old and I moved to Melbourne, Australia in 2004 from Durham, England.
I’m a trumpet player with a Bachelor of Music, now doing my Masters of Teaching (Primary and Secondary).

I’ve been playing Oort since September and have been making let’s plays, parody songs, etc. on YouTube since, and I’ll continue to do so because I freaking love this game.

I don’t get much time to play much because of my studies, especially at the moment with doing a lot of placement, but I cannot wait until semester break rolls around.

4 Likes

Hi all! My name is Eyrehart here in Oort landy…place. Everywhere else my username is fiafeiy. Totally new to this whole Oort Online experience but since I took the plunge and purchased a new desktop I am hoping this gorgeous game can be one of the first to be downloaded.

I am webcomic artist and just general lover of all things pretty so the art design for this game really caught my eye! Can’t wait until character races come out as I think that is what really drew me in. I look forward to getting to know this community and game!

5 Likes