Minor Bugs in the Forum

As far as the forum is concerned, he’s creating a new thread and thus is the “author” or “creator”, earning him the spot of original poster.

Yep, the forum is rigth from the perspective of the forum … but from a logical perspective (or argumentativ) it’s false because he is not the OP :smiley: that’s why i’m ask if it’s a bug or lazy implimentation :smiley: how can someone be OP if he is not top-most-poster

In my mind it’s not false from a logical perspective. He’s creating the post. He’s posting it. You’re the top most person, but he’s the one who created the post.

It’s all a part of my world domination scheme.

1. split all posts, becoming op of half of all content.
  2. unlist all posts that I am not op.
  3. ???
  4. profit.
3 Likes

I see this :smiley:

1 Like

He’s able to reset the Author after splitting. I’ve done this in the past - so I assume he also can.

2 Likes

I did not know this and have never tried… neato

Found an other one …

the “Steam Powered” Badge is missing now and then. If i refresh a few times it’s back again. I noticed it’s the only badge i have that is still linked to the Oort-Online Domain (maybe this is causing the problem).

1 Like

The Steam Powered badge shows up for me. Not sure why it wouldn’t show for you.

Anyone else hitting this?

#some small mistakes in the badges

• what Backer level is the chieftain ?
  • I miss the text behind the chieftain, like all other Level “Early access…”
  • Oort Online => Boundless
  • sorting, it looks better if it sortet from the lowest Backer level to the highest Backer level

• you have changed the Oort Powerd to Boundless powerd but you forget the the text from the Steam Powerd Badge
  • “For true pioneers!” Sounds like something wrong, can be misunderstand with the Backer Level, i think

• Oort Online => Boundless
3 Likes

It’s just shortening it to month an year. That’s working as intended .

1 Like

Thanks @Saint_X - I’ve fixed these issues. Good spotting!

2 Likes

@james this both left.

but rest good work

The badges are in alphabetical order - I could maybe number them to get the order correct.

picture linked to old forum.
the images are deleted or has been moved in the folder?

@james did you read this ?

It’s because of the domain renaming. If you give me the link to the page I can rebuild the html - which fixes it.

as example here

this fix for all or only for this single page ?

I’ve fixed all the images on this page.

1 Like

Ah thats what that button do, if any othr problems are encountered with that kind of missing images me @Havok40k and @Squidgy and @Stretchious should be able to fix them. :smile:

No needs to contact devs for that ^.^

3 Likes

i asked a dev because a dev had maybe the chance to fix all in the databse with a simple replace command or over a other way i dont know. and a leader is still a moderator and moderator has normal no database access ^^

but seems like they ónly can fix every post just over editing the link in the post direct.

1 Like