Monumental suggestions

Mmmm tallow hahha
Treat me to your overflow hahaha :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

2 Likes

Lol… be careful what you wish for, I haven’t gone through all of the reclaims yet :joy:

This one?

7 Likes

Wow I’ve never seen this before

3 Likes

:open_mouth:

there is something about the old look… :heart_eyes:

5 Likes

Miss those old cave systems. They were big enough to build cities in.

4 Likes

Having an option to keep chat open while hunting so you don’t have to stop to read it whilst fighting for your life. Still have to stop to type, but I want to be able to read while running around.

7 Likes

A jetpack that you can use to fly around with. Be pretty helpful when building tall buildings. I mean, if Boundless is based on Technology and Science, a jetpack would fit right in.

4 Likes

Yeah … mother in law saw my char and was like… Nice Outfit… with raised brows… I told her it’s what everyone else was wearing… and that the guys only had a diaper… Didn’t go well… lol

More variety of tattoos would be cool too.

Dude where’s your pants?! Everything is awesome! Everything is cool when you’re part of a team… uh oh…

Yeah, Pants! ^c^

4 Likes

It’s nice that I can still surprise you. :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

Omg the thunder

1 Like

Doesn’t take much these days ahha

1 Like

Yeah!! That’s the one!! Nice job finding it

1 Like

man the game was so much prettier back then imo… i recently logged back on and idk it looks so lifeless :frowning: but that could just be me haha

1 Like

As discussed in many posts long long ago…. A large volume block changer… because a chisel changer is nice and all, but a one shot changer for thousands of blocks is TIME not well wasted.

6 Likes

The ability to plant more than one seed at a time… and till more land than one block at a time. I have wished for a forged tiller.

Now that I have said that… I have no idea how this would be implemented…

10 Likes

We’ll have to wait to see what they do with the old plans & any new ones that they come up with:

2 Likes

A QOL for future ideas… extend the limits on the spark links.

All the pieces, They’re in place.

:rofl:

9 Likes

I remember this! :joy:

2 Likes