My First Home <3

I have yet to see a flat portal but I plan on doing some experimenting with it on monday.

1 Like

Jeff, please make a portal loop and take 100,000 fall damage. For science.

4 Likes

I will see what I can do.

3 Likes

for Frodo :sob:

1 Like

Oh man I haven’t had the chance to reply, sorry guys!

Alright so it looks like we’re having a pool party at mine, we gotta figure out what to use for water (slide could work, then maybe the devs will feel bad for us having a dirty pool, ice is a good shout, is there blue gleam? That could look cool…)

@Pseudonym84 that’s a pretty sick idea actually… I just have to figure out how to make them :sweat_smile:

@Xanotos yeah I’m not to everyones taste! Glad you like the building though :grinning:

I’ll try and sort a swimming pool out this weekend when I record again!

4 Likes

There’s blue gleam in the Graveyards at Munteen VII. Dig the front of the graveyards with the metamorphic rock and you’ll find blue gleam

Here’s a helpful guide. Gleam Locations and Colour Codes

3 Likes

Yeah, just being clear it wasn’t meant as an insult. It was simply a comment. Entirely benign

1 Like

Oh I know! Don’t worry, my friend! :slight_smile:

blue gleam looks like this

5 Likes

Is that floating island with blue gleam someone’s beacon or is that natural?

Its MIige’s. I helped them figured out a portal system to make that up there

4 Likes

Alright next part is up, there is much confusion, disappointment and a little bit of rage as we mess up a few things, oops!

8 Likes

But… at least it looks nice…

3 Likes

Man, once I get my hands on this I want to build a floating island for my home! Hopefully by 1.0 we will have a way to manipulate water with a bucket or something!

2 Likes

Totally simple build, but… you know by now I’m a simple guy :sweat_smile:

5 Likes

hey Steggs if you need gleam lanterns, or gleam, i can try to figure something out with you, i got plenty, and am happy to help your wonderful build out

1 Like

It’s not your fault with the stairs by the way :slight_smile: Stairs have a mind of their own lol

Oh I can see my house from Midges pool! I might have to go for a swim up there.

3 Likes

Oh dear :smiley:

3 Likes

Hey @Xanotos! Appreciate the offer my friend, I had a player called Togar come along and randomly give me a ton of gleam and other stuff the other day, so I’m pretty set! Although I do have something really cool to show everyone in the… not next video but the one after!

@AnnieGYG they really do!!

2 Likes

coolio. i’ve seen i think 2 of togar’s builds, can’t remember at all, so don’t quote me on any of it. but i remember they were pretty cool

1 Like