[Nar II] --[T7 - Savage Blink Exoworld]--

@Soju-VB just so you know…your atlases and location tokens are sorely missed. I don’t know how to live without them now that you have me all spoiled. You ARE appreciated and missed.<3 <3

4 Likes

Shoot, I love your tokens too!! Always good to find the lucent and gem hot spots!! You are appreciated and help with the spoiling too!! Lol

2 Likes

Thanks!! :smiley: I enjoy doing the mines, get a lot of use out of them myself! :wink:

1 Like

Here are the ressources :

And yes, the roadrunner died just after the shots were taken ! :smiling_imp:

6 Likes

Thanks for the kind words. Unfortunately still mostly unplayable connections for me so no atlases or tokens in the near future… from me anyway. I will still try to do exo world posts if I can when @Gorillastomp is not available.

4 Likes

Gorillastomp said he’s taking a break for the summer (I believe)

1 Like

I will try to keep making them then (or editing other starter posts like this time), while he is away.

4 Likes

Added planet image to post

2 Likes

got back on surface and it was nightime:

2 Likes

Nar II (T7-Blink Exo) samples and tokens are up in my museum… Location: PS G-TE - Lil Porkchop Block Museum (behind PS Gleam portal)… Note: Gleam (Cold Tan) is a perm planet color so I did not bother with it … Tokens for the following are available: Twist, Lust and Ancient (singles and double), Clay Concrete mats: My fellow concrete makers I have tokens to some Sand and Gravel … enjoy my friends :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Man my miner dude has to be the most boring looking toon going round lol. Thanks for the taxi @bucfanpaka I got two runs in before I went to bed at 2am lol. Definitely going back tonight for some of that sweet ashen taupe meta, after work.

1 Like

Restocked atlases and tokens a little while ago! :slight_smile:

2 Likes

My little adventure at NAR II exo world…:grin::grin:

5 Likes

Is anyone buying the goo from this world? Just gathered

360 cool taupe
120 cold tan
180 ashen taupe

If anyone wants to hand trade or has a request baskets for them let me know

2 Likes

There are a couple places in DK Mall that buy at between 50-60c and keep baskets pretty full… though I sell mine at 20c to make it accessible, I’ll admit to dumping a bunch in those too for the coin. :wink:

I’ll get my baskets filled @ Alder Color Market soon.

… aaaaand filled with 35,000c per. All of these world’s colors are priced at 60c per seed.

1 Like

A little late on the draw here, I know @bucfanpaka already completed the map.

BUT if you’re looking for a second location to find maps and tokens come to Explorers Emporium ShowRoom USE.

In the basement is my new Exo Cave where I’ll post completed maps and location tokens. I’ve adjusted the price to compete in the market, so all atlases are 99c and all location tokens are FREE.

I don’t mine much so my tokens will be more gathering oriented, I have tokens for boulder fields, branch funnel fungus, Goo. And another with combustion kernals and kindling mass that I left behind as well.

And lastly a perfect gleam spiral with dark glass in the middle

I put a location token for this area as well since this was the second section of dark glass I found here. So you may get lucky and find more.

Hope this new Exo Cave can serve you all well for this Exo and future Exo’s.

Again, this is in plot B7 at ShowRoom USE labeled Explorers Emporium so can be reached pretty easily.

5 Likes

This planet had petroleum on lakes. I am not often walking on surfaces of exos so it was first time I did notice these.

And then some landscape pictures :slight_smile:

Night and dawn

9 Likes

That last pic :heart_eyes:

1 Like

Yeah, planet has nice colors. I had time to record some day night cycles :slight_smile:

2 Likes