Need a developer

Ah, I see.

Very well then, I guess there is a decent amount of people on here, who do not want to know about the development status then.

2 Likes

Need some pie To lure ross out of his shoebox.
@rossstephens @james

Pretty sure I know who flagged you, too. There’s about 2 or 3 people who do that on this forum, thinking they’re doing such a service to the community by acting like their name is Karen.

5 Likes

aren’t karens a minority who make a big fuss of over something trivial from some sense of misguided entitlement…definitely a few of those in any forum :wink:

5 Likes

It doesn’t take a decent amount of people, unfortunately. Only one.

1 Like

This has obviously not yet changed. What makes you think you will get more info out of anyone with a bogus (thus disrespectful) support claim? :thinking:

4 Likes

Hey Grim, have you ever heard of “r/woosh”?

2 Likes

:rofl: How is your post off-topic from itself???

4 Likes

you can find karens on both sides of any ship of fools

4 Likes

Turns out it was for nothing.

Staff approves of it.
Thank you, Staff. I genuinely appreciate that.

3 Likes

Fantastic that the devs are backing your right to make tongue-in-cheek jokes like this!

I don’t like your post, or agree with it, but flagging it was BS. And I’m one of the people who flags things!

2 Likes

I mean hey, nobody will ever agree on everything, so that’s understandable.

I cope with jokes, both online and offline. I genuinely want the best to happen to the game, so I’m glad the developers at least approve of such prods.

Hoping there’s a very good reason for no replies though…No reasons being negative.

2 Likes

Oh ain’t that the truth!

1 Like

I assure you that I am not the only one, and I don’t think anyone has been right when they have accused me so far.

I also flag a lot less these days. My life falling apart has changed my outlook and priorities.

5 Likes

Seems it has for a lot of us in the last few years.

4 Likes

3 Likes

Best idea ever

6 Likes

I would, but angels can’t imbibe alcholol :rofl: Thats hands down my fav movie :+1::metal:

2 Likes

The fact I keep showing up is proof this game is amazing. I feel (in my head at leat, if not in reality)… I am amongst the most hated of all the wannabe OG’s. Yet, I have reclaimed my reclaims for the umpteenth time.

I love you all. Thank you for being patient with me.

2 Likes

You’re amongst the most hated of all the wannabe OG’s? Uh. I was convinced of the opposite. ^^’

2 Likes