Need a new city to explore :D

I have been there too :smiley:

1 Like

Lance… :expressionless: I live there

1 Like

lols ^^

how about this one by @Malentir?

or have you poked your head through the portal from TNT megahub to Antar VI?

1 Like

I went there last night :smiley:

DONT BE MODEST PPL… :smiley: I really like seeing ppls builds… its one of my fave pastimes in-game.

It’s not a city, just a small build, but you can check out my tree.

It has a brief narrative and an optional jumping puzzle (low walk speed skill sheet recommended).

2 Likes

Come see Brandywine! Not a city by any means but lots to see :slight_smile: We have a portal TNT second floor.

1 Like

have you seen glitchworld? it changes often. especially red district which is very popular these days.

I use to live around that area… i saw the start of it :smiley: and i went back again cpl weeks ago

I have been playing since release so I have seen a lot. :smiley:

I will come check it out :smiley:

1 Like

VERY COOL… it’s like something you want to see in a dream

1 Like

Very pretty :slight_smile:

7 Likes

Thanks I’m glad you liked it! Still a lot to be done but it’s starting to take shape :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Couldn’t find it

Hmm… Does this help? It’s on the higher portal level. I think it’s directly above the Raxxa portal.

Have you visited the Cookie Kingdom on houchus? It’s so wonderful and diverse, with only 4 million until great city status! :smiley: Acessable via tnt houchus and literally every portal hub with a portal to houchus. @BabyCookie is the builder.

1 Like

Yes i have been there :smiley:

1 Like

Come to Brown Town (Finata)! We have mega fun happy times… unless I’m there - then it’s super unfriendly frowny times :stuck_out_tongue:

2 Likes

I have been there :slight_smile:

2 Likes