New giant portal hub + Shop Plots (new)

You’re telling me.

My max is 871. My used 869. This is after paring my Vulpto base down by 6 plots.

1 Like

Feel free to set up anywhere in Elop Portas. Lots of new spaces over by the hopperdrome.

1 Like

So very true. Particularly if you’re planning on building something in the 100-200 block-high range (And by this, I meaning something that spans from the ground to 100-200 blocks higher than its base). I may still be working on the ring, but I’ve got a planet-diameter warp up now, and I’m only getting closer to having complete pavement and lights every day!

5 Likes

Hi all,

Just to let you know that I have connected Berlyn to the portal hub now too.

I could not find a better place than New Berlyn to place the portal house.
Next is Elopor.

Have fun !

10 Likes

A little update:

Elopor is now connected also. (Elop Portas)

You can find the portal house in the back at the new market.
Directly next to @AmandaPan, @Cloud-Strife and @Scratchnwiff.

Just let me know if this is the best place please.

9 Likes

Hi all, just a little update !

The giant portal hub now has shop plots around it.

Here is an image from really high up in the air looking down on the hub.

You can see 7 plots on each side. So there are 28 shop plots in total.
The plots are available in: 2x2x2 and 3x2x2.

As these plots are quite big I expect people to build a shop and not just a single portal to some other place.
(Nedaryn made just a portal but he promised me to build a normal shop on his 3x2x2 plot the moment his sculpting-festival is over.)

Some very simpel rules for these shop plots:

• It needs to be a shop that sells items (Not just a house or a portal)
  • Maximum plot height is 2

Each side has 5 openings to the shops.

From the shop side it looks like this. (and the first shop made here is from @NL-Tim )

So if you want to have a plot here too, then contact me and I will write down your name and the plot size you prefer. If the list is too long of people who want to start a shop then I will pick players from that list till all plots are taken.

Active players who seriously want to maintain a shop get high priority though.

Have fun !

9 Likes

Hi, I’m brand new to Boundless. I’m on Solum and I’m looking for a community to join so I can learn from other players. I haven’t met any players in game yet. May I join this community? Where/how can I find this community? I tried searching for Pixel Gate, but had no luck.

1 Like

We are in the Solum area called Horti Wimpffenni

If you go into the debug info (by pressing the period key “.” I think 2 times until the small print comes up) we are at the location:

-1713, 102, -1256

NOTE: these coordinates only makes sense for debug mode.

Not sure if anyone is online right now (I’m at work), but please feel free to plop down a beacon anywhere nearby and we will be happy to answer any of your questions and show you around the game!

Awesome! Thanks so much!
So, the coordinates led me to Uptown - KrackenDown [Village]. I’m not sure I did this right… :sweat_smile:

The whole village of KrackenDown is us! Feel free to put a beacon down (either off a road or somewhere aroudn the area and we will build a road to you). We mostly keep after 9-5 day-job hours (EDT)

Wow! It’s awesome! Thanks for this opportunity! I’m excited to make friends and learn the ropes of this game!

Hi all,

An update on the shops. I wanted to show you what players made so far !
Below you see the shop and who the owner is.

If you want to see the shops from the inside then please come over to the giant portal hub and check out the shops/prices.

Hope to see you soon !

9 Likes

Place is looking amazing man,

2 Likes

I hate to say it but its the new best place for shops due to pro’s hub, there’s so much traffic. the place is booming.

Huge thanks SWProzee1 for this awesome hub allowing us all to create an amazing shopping district and a welcoming community for new players and old! As many have said over the last few days “HUB IS LIFE!” :slight_smile: …why do i look so dam evil in my shop? hahaha

3 Likes

i love it HUB for life lolz
my shop not quite finished but please do come see progress
lot off cool water features allready in place

Seconded, a lot of thanks from me to SWP, he’s been so helpful.

SWProzee1,

I was talking with the-mobius today and he showed me your new expansion to Therka Market, etc. The one with the wide wooden tunnel with shops on each side. (Near the tower with slide)…

He mentioned you all were giving shops away to starters and that I could have one right then and there… He said I should contact you here on the forums to get it…

How do we do this or set it up? Do I give you a beacon or do you just place one and give me rights??

My in game is: Xaldafax

thanks,
x

hey man wooden tunnel is mine just take a plot if ya want keep it two wide
the shop plots on the hub are prozees
maybe i miss comunicated to you

Moebius,

Thanks for letting me know. I took one of the stalls and reserved the 2x. Put up a wood front right now and will work on it over next few days/weeks.

hope to see you around…

• X