šŸ†– Nova Golda and Nova Golda Market Mega Thread - Maps Added!

Very nice 3D maps :+1::blush:

3 Likes

Ya they look great :blush: Added link on my site, now the pressureā€™s on for Iconic and Naughty to make really nice maps :wink:

3 Likes

The offer of 25k for opening a market stall at Nova Golda Market still stands everyone!

Only 12 spots left, so hurry up! Plus this offer will expire soonā€¦

2 Likes
1 Like

Do you have a basket for diamonds ?@AeneaGames

1 Like

Not at the moment no, but can do handtrade like last time?

Gonna have some food now, will be back in 30 to 60 minutes!

1 Like

Hey can I have another space at the market?

Summary

:cheese:

1 Like

Of course! No problem

1 Like

A little fun promotion - going to be throwing some random pieces of Gleambow gleam up on my Mine Your Own Business plinths at Nova Golda for 50c. :slight_smile:

Iā€™ll try not to put ones from permanents/exos up but might mess it up, Caveat Emptor, lol! Restocks will depend on my luck. So basically like me, this will be utterly random, All Hail Sheogorath! :crazy_face:

1 Like

Open a market stall at Nova Golda Market! You know you want to!

Ohh, and receive 25k coin upon completing the build! :moneybag:

I need to update the maps from above, but the free spots are D4, A6, B6, C6 and E6, F6, G6 and H6.

D3 is a temporary popup shop of mine and will be free again in a few weeks time or upon request I can move it now.

Nova Golda Market, cosy market place, nice looking builds, great prices, everything a shop owner would need nearby!

2 Likes

Current promotion at Mine Your Own Business as Iā€™m going to be mining Sennobisia a lot I thinkā€¦ :slight_smile:

White Sedimentary Rock - 1.5c, all other colors .5c. I may get some of the white twisted wood up later too.
Gold and Silver Ore - 18c. These go QUICK at all my stores, but should have more stock during this exo.

My stocking is pretty random on the timing so stick your head in to take a look! :wink:

2 Likes

Rental Worlds! You know what that means!!! Iā€™m baaaaaaack!!!

Tho havenā€™t gotten around to restock my shops yet but I will start that up over the coming days.

Right now I opened a Night Azure Gleam Regen Farm over on Haselwolde!
Reachable thru a portal at the Nova Golda Market portal area, the Regen Farms area!

6 Likes

I recently spend a fortune on night azure gleam :joy::joy:

4 Likes

Awww. Well if you need more this ainā€™t going anywhere!!

1 Like

You should put a shop stand with some regen bombs and one with some of your hammers near the gleam :grin:

1 Like

Hehe, I had been thinking to do such a thing indeed a while back already but havenā€™t gotten around to it yet.

What I later thought of is to put forged tools up for T1-3 planets, regen bombs and starberry pies in the portal area right before the regen farm portalsā€¦

1 Like
2 Likes

Hello Aenea!
I have my main base in Trung and i was wondering if there would be any way that I can open a portal to Nova Golda.

Would that be possible?

1 Like

Yep, thatā€™s possible, a 1x2 I assume?

I have weird play times, if you set up a request basket that I can reach that accepts portal tokens then I will drop one of ASAP!

(Probably tomorrow tho)

Due to well known reasons the market is under new management!

I will still be around sometimes but I just canā€™t get myself to play Boundless as much as I want to.

4 Likes