Oort Online Race Suggestions

Yeah I have, he looks pretty interesting (gamplaywise) and absolutely amazing (optically). I think they did an incredible job with their interpretation of a vulpine character. I´d definitely love to see something similar here.

A picture for the non-LoL player:

(You can say what you want about the game itself but RIOT is unbeatable if it comes to optical character design :smile: )

4 Likes

I actually like their default design better than the skin they released with. I guess just because its darker, and wolf has more character. idk just my opinion.

2 Likes

I want to fight with a shovel!

LESTER SHALL RISE AGAIN.

yup.

I think bears also havn´t been mentioned yet, which is kinda sad since humanoid bears are imo way too underused in games and look absolutely bad ass.

3 Likes

Spiders would crawl up walls and move quite fast. However, they would take a lot of fall damage not be able to jump.

This is what they would look like:

There´s already a thread dedicated to race suggestions:

Summoning @Havok40k for his mighty merging powers.

This feels like a troll post, but I’ll give it the benefit of the doubt…

2 Likes

I was thinking the sub faces would be too much but you’ve said it all. Nice idea. If the sub faces were classes it woukd be cool cus the class wouls be blood related and not totally equipement. Though it should havê another name… Probably… I dunno… Blood Line? Hereritage?

Thats a crazy good idea! But all races depenend too much on the Oort technology but that could be a race! Like ditto the pokemon and its perk would be to adapt to the environment!

But i love helmets! :frowning: @ben and also im on the phone that is why there are 3 replies

Even on the phone you can edit posts and @TrikRisk people.
The only thing you can’t do is quoting which is really annoying^^

You should be able to quote (at least on android with desktop-version tagged) if you (like on pc) select a text-part. But this is really hard to manage.

I only use firefox on mobile and it doesn’t work there.

But you don’t undrrstand the sad phone that I havê. Its really SH*itty

Then you might have an excuse yes^^
But this is getting off topic.

Wayy too much. I was nownthinking of that on the “GUI” thread where people are talking about guilds XD. Anyway im in my gf’s phone right now to able to do that

1 Like

I’m using Chrome (the build in version in my Xperia Z5).

I have an iPhone but i can quote someone else his post