Oort Online Race Suggestions

@Heurazio i havê a Moche ZTE. Yea. Uou dont evento know this brand cus its from my country. Its a cheap shitty phone

I like what I see, though what I’d really enjoy is something more… exotic maybe a jellyfish type bipedal race. Semi-transparent body, lithe. Might make a good elf substitute.

maby thinking elves

Wonder what the elves you usually see are doing since thinking is something you need to specify :smile:

1 Like

Developing boundless ofc

2 Likes

my vote goes to this one

2 Likes

They allready made something similar to this :slight_smile:

The k9 race:

3 Likes

It needs more variations, like a more aggressive ‘‘look’’ one :smiley:
Love the green eyes! so epic :slight_smile:

I think if you expand his thought it would be something along the lines of, “I’m maybe thinking that perhaps adding some variation of elf to the game could be cool”.

Can’t tell if you understood that and just seized a wonderful opportunity or if you thought he was really suggesting “thinking elves” haha :laughing:

1 Like

“Each race will have three face swaps per gender (six total) and five appendages.”

Judging based on the cat race’s pallet, it seems various faces and manes will be available, probably including a more aggressive one.

1 Like

A bit of both really.

2 Likes

OMG I WANT ONE THIS IS SOOOO AWESOME :heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes:

1 Like

Okay, race idea: quadraped with spikes as feet, tentacles as arms, with 4-6 eyes. Give em bonuses to movement speed, grappling speed, stamina regen, but with a tad bit less health than normal. give them the ability to have lowlight vision, so as it’s not overpowered and can’t see entirely in dark caves, but can see maybe a little bit more than average? Possibly have bonuses or buffs of somesort for being underground at a certain altitude? I think not only the concept of that race would look at least a lil nifty, but something along those lines would also push players to build more underground settlements, like a city inside a mountain? Something of that sort. A bit far fetched, and I’m sure the animation for something that looked like that might be a bit of a hassle though. As I said, just an idea. I’m not entirely sure if someone brought something like this up already, but regardless, I’ve curious on what other’s opinions are on this suggestion, so feel free to throw some constructive criticism :smiley: