Oort Online Race Suggestions

That’s true, but I also like to hear your thoughts and ideas about it. The point of a concept(well to me) Is to grab the one idea from all the other ideas created or portrayed by the whole group. That way there’s more variety(and it’s really really interesting to see how others describe how each race interacts!).

1 Like

Do you have a portfolio / deviant art profile? You’re art is great - I’d love to see more!

this is seriously amazing man. can you also draw feamle races or do you only draw male?

I really, Really like this shovel weapon. And u have an awesome sense for facial gesture.

its not a shovel. its a staff

1 Like

A shovvel staff!!! :blush:

1 Like

2 Likes

Fair enough. :slight_smile:
I picture them to be some kind of travelling traders, probably with some kind of loose and moveable attire and different sized bags to hold different wares. Possibly more tribal depending on the species (like wolves or hyenas who’d work in packs and would have something to symbolise rankings, jewelry or decorative feathers perhaps)
I have different ideas depending on the canines.

@Bokke @Zouls

Right and wrong o-o or idk.
It’s a Monk’s Spade. I remember seeing weapons like these when I used to watch my big brother in his Wushu tournaments. Buddhist Monks used to carry around spades(shovels) when they travel.

I didn’t fully research on this :x just google searched it really quick.

@Zouls
I can try but I rarely do. Males were always one of my interests(and environments, I looooove environments).

@Bobmcbobzorz
My Art blog is personal. I do post some artwork/doodles from time to time on my twitter though.
https://twitter.com/Nyuudles

@WinterHyena
I’ll see what I can do ^-^’ (I won’t take anymore requests from here).

2 Likes

Awesome, that’s a very cool weapon (practical too I’d imagine) I’d never heard of it before, nice.
Also thank you, your art is just wonderful, keep up the great work!

1 Like

ha. a spade. not a shovel!!

True that! Very spade.

Something like this?

1 Like

I really like the race picture of the bottom far left character.
As for suggestions for races I would like to see bird like or elemental races.

1 Like

I dont know if that better fits in under “armor” but PLEASE give us glasses to add either as a hat or as an option in character creation! ._.

Also great would be the option to have your character recreated later in the game (e.g. “Hairdresser” or for :money_with_wings:)

1 Like

I think the mamallian races would look nice if they looked humanoid, like in Dust: An Elysian Tail
Such as this or this

A couple thoughts-
Owlbears.(more humanoid like though)

BadgerMoles (just really small)

Panda Ferrets (because pabu)

3 Likes

Had some spare time to do some canines heads :o @WinterHyena

Gonna try and finish tomorrow

16 Likes