Oort Waves

I was wrong about the falling speed reduction by the way, ive no idea what falling reduction does. I think it is just more damage mitigation @Jiivita

1 Like

Energising foods tested and documented!

6 Likes

The buff here should be put on before the energy from the food is added.

1 Like

Persisting foods! That one was tough. To test how much longer tools can last, I decided to test wood axes. Even though they are not very durable, it took me nearly full hour to go through all talking, eating and axe swinging. Then editing - I haven’t spent that much time on any previous videos.

Well, here’s the final product.
Get to know all the facts! Especially the soon-to-be-famous Prome3us Equation. :wink:

6 Likes

Last but not least: criticaling and shielding foods tested and all stats etc. showed in this video:

Elemental shielding foods are just a variant of normal shielding - I don’t think I will be testing them and making a video. Basically same as shielding, just giving you elemental defence is all. If I craft some and eat them and see my avatar gets a nice shimmering coat of glittering skin, than I might for fun show that. :joy:

5 Likes

New video on elemental aspect of the game.

This video offers you a chance to enter a competition with gem slingbows as a prize.
Details here:

6 Likes

get to know the winners of the competition

3 Likes

I recorded my first experience with the Forge. Edited it to spare you all the game crashing and connection problems and makes the narration smoother.

7 Likes

So, the competition in this video:

… has been concluded and prizes found its owners. Watch this to see who gets what:

4 Likes

Just finished the newest video on the new worlds.
Entire new world series here - show off of the new worlds I visited during the big hunt and then 3 parts showing 9 more worlds I visited in the last 2 days. If you saw the previous ones just go to the last one.

10 Likes

Into the new worlds, 5:30… thank you devs and I’m buying a location marker from you as soon as they come to live server!!!

1 Like

meet me and Ill get you some locations. or meet Okkelinor and he I think has warp augments.

The fourth episode of New Worlds series is ready - 3 more worlds with music in form of the ever present Track01. :wink: .

3 Likes

long time no post…
with the new update coming and new skill system this one was due:

and the new doors!!

4 Likes

Here is something that I’ve been brewing for last 2 months or so - it changed the title and content many times, but here it is. How I see Boundless.

Thanks to @ctrl-64, @Jiivita, @philelliott and @GreyArt247 for acting in it. Oscars await!

16 Likes

Love it :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Finally finished second part of Centraforge Tutorial. :sunglasses:

Here is the first part as a reminder, explaining stats used in forging and all types of ingredients:

Second part going through final brewing now. Should be 30-45 minutes or so before its ready to upload here.

3 Likes

Voila lads!
@GreyArt247, @Oggieogham and others, you can now take a look and see if there is anything you can do differently, at least if it comes to basics.
I will be making part 3 over weekend to show how to gain some control over process, and then in part 4 the risky forging (defects/quirks and how to handle them).
I thought there would be 2 parts but now I realized the 2nd part showing all planned sessions would have like 45 minutes :open_mouth:

5 Likes

Thanks Boundmore :grinning: …hopefully I’ll get a chance this weekend to have a look and see what I can create in the forge.

1 Like

man crafting is a bonus game for me i know nothing lolz this game keep me busy for years :smile:

2 Likes