Oortmas is Coming!

I have red and green canes for sale in my shop. Not many though…

1 Like

Whatever I’m an adult :rofl: omg the bar…

1 Like

I hope they tweaked the cost of twinkles… I remember it was crazy high Last year.

1 Like

I’m guessing nothing has changed yet
… just a copy of the Event from the previous year

Is a pity because those twinkle blocks are really nice :+1:

1 Like

Yea. I hope they do add somekind of universal holiday currency Or so… Maybe adding seasonal items In ex change To buy via cubits even. I think @Goblinounours suggested something like this year Or so ago.

2 Likes

Build credit: TNT Peoples

6 Likes

It was actually a group effort by TNT.

2 Likes

@Tiggs I’m seeing this image in the Steam news feed.

The image should be an Oortmas image not a gleambow racing image correct?

2 Likes

oooooooooooo porque no los dos?

I’m waiting on Steam to accept the right images

4 Likes

Yooo good to see your name again! Happy to see familiar faces :grin::star_struck:

1 Like

I’m just interested in knowing when the connection issues will be fixed, if ever. Always tells me the game is Unplayable. Surely this should be a priority.

Saying that, I do appreciate that the game is still alive and kicking and I hope to play again soon.

1 Like

What type of connection issues? Is it loading different worlds? I’ve personally not experienced any issues at all since coming back a couple of days ago.

I heard a rumour that :santa: Santa is bringing coin presents to every oortian in game…. For :christmas_tree:

1 Like

Reach out to support and they can try to help you with this.

Loads of lag. My character just tries to catch up with itself when I’m trying to play. This is the only multi player game I’ve ever had an issue with.

I’ve tried before but with no reply. I’ll wait until after the next maintenance update and jump on again.

1 Like

Are Oortmaus Oorties only craftable at Oortmaus?

No only the drops come during the event. As long as you collect the drops and have the items, the craft is available at anytime