Oortmas is here!

@AmandaPan snug by the Oortmas fire after championing snowballs all morning!

16 Likes

yep, it gives pastel tint so they looks like made of plush, only scarf got real tint

2 Likes

Hahaha. Wait thats an insult :(. Still haha xD. Ok Cuetz, Ill steal your gleams :smiling_imp:

1 Like

Yes, the refined gleam is the tint the candy flower will be.

1 Like

Ah ok thanks. So is the totem affected?

Not sure yet but I assume so. I planted 5 and they should be done growing in about 2.5 hours.

1 Like

cant wait :smiley: they taking tint from refined gleam used for seeds

8 Likes

Wait… how the heck… oh dammit

1 Like

Do snow meteors spawn on exos (t7 specifically?)

No, actualy i think on T1 en T2 planets only.

3 Likes

What I’m trying to figure out for sure right now is: do the number of people around effect the spawn rate of the snow meteors? I’ve only seen one in several hours of play on T1 and 2s, and that one I did have someone there in the region who also went for it - all the other times I was alone. If that is the case, if you need multiple people around or if it seriously increases chances, that changes my tactics entirely in how I’m going to go about this. :wink:

The only dark place in the palace. Not bad :smiley:.

8 Likes

Dunno if the number of people changes things, but I have been running round Sochaltin on my own and spawning plenty!

PS. Dual welding is the way forward!

1 Like

Thanks! :smiley: Good to know - I tried it a little earlier but thinking I may run a few laps on the world road on Refgar with mega fast brews in me. :rofl: In the meantime, buying the red candy canes, because I WANT TWINKLES!! :heart_eyes:

2 Likes

Remember to run for the region centres to spawn them, same way as regular meteors :+1:

3 Likes

The totems are placeable or you only can hold them in hand?

Need a bunch of glacier ice in a specific color?
Take your pet Snow Spitter for a walk to the nearest waterfront.
One snowball, carefully aimed, should do the trick.
You can even park him - temporary - in a small hole,
and then collect a SS of the desired block material :+1::+1:

PS Don’t tell this to them from DEV-HQ :grinning:

5 Likes

Mitteke! Wonderful, wonderful job! It looks amazing!!!

3 Likes

I did a bunch earlier today solo on Trung, just hit the centre of the region and one should spawn like any of the other meteors!!

1 Like

Thanks!! :smiley: Appreciate it!

Edit: Haha, got and won one! :smile:

A well-deserved lump of coal among the loot. :smiling_imp:

2 Likes