Oortstone supply

You can still do that. And bot farm/mint gleam during the night. That’s the beauty of cheating, it’s never an or, it’s an and.

And if thats what was happening with the minter the devs would stop it. I don’t for a second think they’d let that abuse slide.

1 Like

I see hunts daily on the discords, sometimes 2 or 3 a night. I like t5 to t7 raids though so I can get trophies too

I once had convenience portals but stopped because hunting became a chore. Now I will have a convenience portal again but as long as I can hunt with my friends it won’t be a chore.

Maybe I should sell some on the side… 3,600 seba won’t come cheap…

1 Like

Ultima Network uses over 3600 oortstone per week for that matter :wink:

3 Likes

It’d be nice to have a visitor tracker so you could tell if the portal was actually used in a manner that warranted it being there.

7 Likes

This is definitely not true. There’s not oversupply or price wouldn’t be rising, making it in fact harder to buy.

I have 1m coin in budget I’m paying 200c per oortstone. No takers.

The only way this fits with an oversupply condition would be price controls/cartel action.

5 Likes

Oort is in big demand because it’s required to fuel portals, which are the most efficient means of travel that we have. Therefore the demand will persist. It does seem like there are far fewer hunts happening - maybe it’s just my perception. :woman_shrugging: There are consequences to running off hunt leaders. (There are still a few really good hunt groups out there, working their bootays off :wink:)

Running for 3 hours across a planet to get somewhere (with no token/coords) is brutal. It would be awesome if we could have vehicles/mounts/spaceships. If we had a fuel refinery machine, we could refine fossils or non-organics into fuel.

3 Likes

You can always carry around a stack of warp augments and hang out in sanctum while you wait for the planet to revolve. it’s what my ghetto rear does a majority of the time :rofl:

2 Likes

Sasquachville does some pretty huge hunt groups, among others :blush:

2 Likes

Yeah Sasquatch hunts are great.
@superman101 has been doing some hunts around midnight(EST) for me. Think he just doing it on the weekends.

2 Likes

There’s a hunt on Delta Cancret right now if anyone needs it

1 Like

Interesting if it is a bit harder for people to get their Oort fix… Well there is always this for a shameless plug: Mineable or Gathered Oort. It is still an option and would certainly help.

Look here people! (Bright idea :bulb: incoming :joy:). How about an oort event where we just get flooded with oort… Idk mobs dropping it or it rains from the sky and you walk with a lootstick… :thinking:.

3 Likes

I like it,

“its raining Oort” singsong voice

ducks from all the pain of rocks hitting me in the head

4 Likes

I sang that to it’s raining men. Thanks

3 Likes

“Oort shards keep falling on my head…!”

4 Likes

Im pretty sure bigger networks are trying to dry out others

My mama said, “you can’t hurry oort
No, you’ll just have to wait”
She said, “oort don’t come easy
But it’s a game of give and take”

7 Likes

Thats a wonderful song perfectly fits the tune.

1 Like