Oortstone supply

its not considered pay to win technically… you do have the option to do things manually. It’s more of a perk then pay to play. Just like when you fly you have a choice to fly economy or first class. It’s a choice which you are not being forced to take part. I’m just mentioning my idea which would most likely help many focus on other things rather then putting their projects on hold or worry about putting their RL on hold for X amount of time in order to hunt for oortstone. Yes you can buy BUT if you cannot get time to make coin then how can you buy oortstone/shards…

1 Like

oort is low price is high everybody go look for oort now try sell expensive but since they all do price go down lol

1 Like

pay to win faster then

more of a perk (assist) just like Gleam Club covering your beacons.

2 Likes

if winning to someone means having more coin then another its pay to win
you get more coin if ya dont need buy fuel for portals
same for beacon fuel although not so extreme as money saved on portal fuel
plus you can sell your oort you dont need for even more coin
and coin buys you every item in the game
seems wrong to me

same principal with plot bonus for people who consider best prestige is winning

then what would you call Gleam Club covering fueling beacons? :stuck_out_tongue: lol

i let that one slip cause it is not so extreme as portals being fueled
but for me its also pay to win
i have also big bonus cuase im pioneer account so guilty lol
but portal fuel is over the line for me
it was mainly for people forced away from pc for periods off time

I like the reduced oort cost for portals with gleam club! Or even a time multiplier. I bet you sell more gleam club!!

2 Likes

then why not let the portal one slip since it’s the same thing tbh… just have a limit so people do not abuse it. and I’m guilty in having Gleam Club for my beacons lol…

reduced oort cost like @Aragorn is agreeing to from what @AeneaGames mentioned earlier would also be helpful…

at the end myself any others are seeing this as a whole so we can stop seeing the game as a chore and actually enjoy it again…

4 Likes

Oort exo? :pray:

4 Likes

Grabs the shield!!! I got you on this one buddy!! We fight the good fight to the end!! FREEEDOM !

I think the situation is fine, If more oort needs to be „injected“ into the game, then more people should step up and lead public hunts to inject that oort into the game.

5 Likes

there is no fight lol Just a friendly back n forth debate :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Agreed. If there aren’t 3 hunts a day then Biitula blows up!

what would be the limit then?

I’d say have like a 3-5 portal limit anything after that you have to manually fuel… just something to ease the chore aspect of the game so people can focus more on their projects. If no limit then people will abuse the living heck out of it. lol

ok i grant you one to go to nearest hub :grin:
a 1by2 :joy:

1 Like

Not a bad suggestion to me. I’m more leaning on the ability to select a single portal, and it only covers say up to 5shards per hour, so bigger portals will simply use less fuel instead of being completely covered by gleam club.

That could work as well, but I would think this would go more towards the pay to be able to afford portals side of things. Don’t get me wrong I like the idea, I just think it will be considered more P2W from more people is all.

I can see your side here. I do feel GC needs something added to it though, to make it a bit more attractive. That is a slippery slope for sure though.

I tried this very thing this morning. 4 people joined me in the end. I didn’t have a lot of exposure, and the time window probably didn’t work for most, but I’ll do it again simply because I need the Oort and meteors are more fun in groups. Probably do a lvl 4 planet instead of level 5 next time though, even solo I get more out of lvl 4 planet meteors than I got today.

Gleam club to pay for portals fully not really work, but portals partly could be due able, or just %10 longer fuel durations. heres the thing then most players running alot of portals already have gleam club or just turn over portals to those of have gleam that run networks or something. might get %10 more of that current population to fork over that $25 for 6 months

1 Like

Full coverage of portals with gc will make hunting pointless, and most people like me who make coin by selling oort will have to move to something else, and don’t tell me to open a shop to sell other things I’m not interested in depending completely on selling small things just as many of you don’t like hunting.

But If we go that way then we need a new reward for hunting meteors.

Discount in oort usage sounds nice tho