Pet's Corner

Snowball at sunset. :smiley:

6 Likes

Initially uploaded this video for my relatives who always love seeing new pictures of my kitty, so there’s quite a bit of french narration :

6 Likes
My husband got this he other week. It is as annoying and painful as it is cute. It’s just worked out that it can climb curtain :unamused:.
6 Likes

We lost our baby this past weekend. We found out he had a brain tumor on Thursday and had hoped to have more time with him.

But that was not meant to be.

7 Likes

I am so sorry to hear, my condolences… they are family, truly. :slightly_frowning_face:

3 Likes

That’s always super tough. I lost my dog Thor last year unexpectedly. All I have left is his brother Loki who has come down with IVDD early this year, and went all in to help him- spinal surgery, doggy wheelchair, the works. I get emotional just thinking about the inevitable day I lose him too. Dogs really do make this world a better, brighter place!

7 Likes

My cat

8 Likes

is it a guinea cat? :open_mouth:

4 Likes

That’s no cat, that’s a guinea wig!

Also, think this might be my favourite thread :laughing:

5 Likes

Me too!! :smile: I just love seeing everybody’s furbabies… or scalebabies…or featherbabies… or whatever they may be! :wink: It really always makes me feel so much better, such a boost to see cute creatures.

I’ll share this one of Snowball here too, caught him in mid-yawn… :laughing:

6 Likes

I’ll share some pictures of my furbabies later!

Snowball is adorable, even mid-yawn!

2 Likes

Awesome, can’t wait to see!! :smiley:

I think I’ll link this thread on Twitter too, some folks here might not know it is in here! :smile:

And thanks!! :smiley: Snowball is such a sweetie, haha!

2 Likes

Will keep a lookout for it! :smiley:

2 Likes

Oh my, looks more like trying to eat you. Good you explained lol. :sunglasses: :rofl:

3 Likes

The last sight any number of mice and birds around here see… :open_mouth:

We are rural and on a river, so we do get the occasional mouse in the house. They don’t last long once discovered. :rofl: Some time back, I had turned just in time to see Smokey fling one up in the air… the light was behind her, so I see this silhouette of a mouse going cartwheeling several feet! I swear I never had a moment in my life that was such an equal mix of horror and hilarity. :joy: We get fairly regular “gifts” left on the front doorstep, often right on the mat, which is pretty funny really… I do feel bad for all the creatures though, especially the birds, I know they’re cats and that’s what they do, but… :frowning:

5 Likes

I have people to keep me warm. a brunette, a redhead, and a blond! ^^

1534107338630_fact_2

11 Likes

This thread will never die! MOAR PET PICTURES!

Sgt Muffinz leading the charge into the winter:

7 Likes

Oh, how GORGEOUS!! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

Yep, never gonna let this thread die! :smile::smile_cat::heart:

2 Likes

Bit later than I promised but here’s Spooky Di’mioaw Meow!

9 Likes

BB (Big Boss)

9 Likes