Pet's Corner

Yo-Kai :smile_cat:

9 Likes

They are so precious!! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: Thank you for sharing!! :smiley:

3 Likes

It looks like grandma…

Snowball was watching stuff move around on the screen… of course, he stopped when I went to capture it. :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

We basically have joint custody of this cat with our neighbors now… :rofl:

6 Likes

Cats wanting in, and “helping” get the car ready for the trip. :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

7 Likes

Seeing threads about snowball hunts - well, here is Snowball hunting! :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes: (Yes, I’ll never stop spamming cat pics :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:)

5 Likes

Dont ever let anybody tell you to stop posting pics of snowball I love them

3 Likes

Thanks!! :smile:

1 Like

Seconding Havok!

2 Likes

Thank you!! :smile: And Snowball says thank you too! Well, actually he says “Meow!” but I guess that is what it means. Or he wants to eat. :wink:

3 Likes

Probably both :laughing:

3 Likes

This is from a few years ago, but one of my favorite pics of Fiona - another theft of the gaming chair! :grin: I look so forward on Fridays to getting home and spending weekend time comfy in this chair… when a cat hasn’t taken it first… and even then they usually end up on me. :rofl:

I’ll have to take some pics of something else, got an electric blanket for our smaller bed, had one for the big one already, but Fiona REEEAAAALLLY loves this new blanket! Kneads on it a bit each time she jumps on, then sprawls out so as to get the most of her surface space on it! :laughing: Electric blankets are IMO a great thing, to go OT a bit - can save a lot of energy/power bill, they’re very cheap to run, don’t have to run the heat nearly as much with them on to stay nice and toasty… just a matter of pulling yourself out of them in the morning! :wink:

5 Likes

Enjoying Mr. Sunbeam! :sunny: :heart_eyes_cat:

6 Likes

5 Likes

Yeah. My cat is weird. She prefers to sleep in the cardboard boxes than in the actual high-priced cushion-bed I bought… which actually is something a lot of cats do. :man_shrugging:
With my awesome knowledge of cardboard box stacking < cough >, I made a house for my cat next to my bed. Eh. Sucks but she likes it and goes there all the time.

6 Likes

Aww what a sweetie!! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

And yep, that is a cat for ya! :rofl:

Things cats will also always get on:

Anything you put down to read
Anything you put down to wear

More than one time I’ve had to decide to wear something else because I made the mistake of laying out the first thing on the bed. I don’t have the heart to move them, haha.

Precious thing cats also do: When you’re just waking up, gently reaching out and patting your face, or when you stop petting them, pat your hand for more, so so sweet!! :hugs:

2 Likes

Since I live in a 2 room-appartment, and not even at ground floor of my building, she always cries for me to open the window so she can take in the cool outside air and (most importantly) spy on what the neighbors are doing in the public park outside. That’s a bit of a problem during Winter. :sweat_smile:
She’s too fearful of leaving the appartment though, since it’s basically the only thing she has known in her almost 2 years of life (born around April 1st 2018). The best I can get her to do is to go in the corridor outside my door, and she will go have a sniff to the neighbors doors.

If I try to bring her to the stairs leading to the ground floor, she panics and runs back to the appartment, poor thing.
Anyway, it’s not a problem, I work from my home computer for luxury brands on 3DsMax (still annoying for me as I would love to work in gaming, since the art school I went to and the diploma I got were made for level-design and game-design ^^), so when I’m not in my bed sleeping, she hangs around my desk where I placed a sleeping bed for her which takes a third of the space. :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

“I see you’re working. Sucks to be you.”

When she’s not sleeping there, she runs around the appartment like crazy, mess up the carpet by running like Scooby-doo (you know, when he does the running thing without actually moving because his paws are slipping on the floor - she does that, and then I hear her bumping in the doors and stuff, it’s hilarious).
So when I finally get up to take a break from the computer, I find her in the most uncommon places.

“Oh, hey, want me to give you something from the cupboard? Was looking for nom-nomz. No luck there.”

7 Likes

Aww, too precious!! :heart_eyes: Thanks for sharing!! :smiley: Haha, I call it “Meower Hour” when the cats suddenly go wild and start tearing around the house. :wink: Usually sometime between 3-6 am! They don’t do this as much now that they’re a bit older, but also fond sometimes of deciding when you’ve had enough sleep. One of them used to actually bite my arm (not too hard but enough to wake me up) when she decided it was time to get out of bed already human!!

1 Like

Oh yeah, definitely does that too, also around 6-7 AM.
“Hey Gob, do you want a new alarm clock for X-Mas?”
“Nah, thanks, I got my cat for that.”

2 Likes

This is Hodor :slight_smile:

9 Likes