Player Justice System

The first truly player driven justice system. Combine Guild Plot with smartlocks. Players could ban certain players from entering plotted zones for set periods of time or ban them completely. Players could even establish paths that X player could only enter based on plots.To make it easier you could make it so player could not be confined in less than 1 plot. Smartlocks could even be used to confine another player for X time. With the Devs having ultimate say based on prior set parameters.

Edit: Oops, I just saw your other post about smart locks. I’m moving this post to that thread.

This seems more like a way to utilize your smart lock idea than anything else or am I misunderstanding something?

1 Like

Yea thats what I thought as well. I even posted a reply about locks, before I realized he made a smartlock thread. It sounds about the same.

Well the ability to limit a player’s access and abilities within a plot or from certain plots all together

Side Node: This has already been discussed here.

2 Likes

ANd something similar here if you go far enough back xD

also a mixture of this and another idea - Dyspas PvP Concept/Idea - #65 by Kerpie

1 Like