Please change the gleambow timers

Well we are being limited anyways and for more than 2 hours lol.

But definitely I think this needs to change

2 Likes

Did people group hunt in the other gleambow in the past?

Was this just an issue this time because the devs didn’t expect group hunting for the sacs?

I was doing a group hunt with about 6 people earlier on Boori, and we had more than a minute per meteor that landed. What kills us is when there are 6 or 7 meteors that fall in different directions and there aren’t physically enough of us to go run to them.

I will say: The large meteor hunts are fantastic if you want the sacs, but if you are going for the materials go in a small group or by yourself. I have obtained more resources in the last 2 days from all types doing this.

And if you are gathering materials from them, make sure you pay attention to the meteor hunt posts to know which planet to avoid competeing with.

If a large group is doing Circ 1, try another planet, If they move to Xa Frant and you notice it, try Bittula.

I haven’t had a meteor be less than 30 seconds this gleambow hunt.

I would say for the overall sake of discussion. It couldn’t hurt to be longer, but some of the more ‘well off’ players such as myself in speed/grapples/buffs-- we have an advantage someone new in the game, or doesn’t play as often might experience.

My husband (JT) made our guild a Gleambow build specific for the last Gleambow, and it has held true mostly for this one as well.

https://boundlessskill.com/index?b=JVT85P2A3UPIYJZ4K37E

Maybe this can help if people need it.

1 Like

I cannot understand people who have these extra mega forged grapples and still dont make it lol.

I use diamond non forged and titanium non forged and im always getting there.
Also im using max improved speedbrew.

Just learn to spiderman lol.

1 Like

I have a knack for getting hung up in trees, and falling into holes, lol. :flushed::joy: Missed a few I’ve kicked myself over!

I did drop 30k on a max range (70m) Rift grapple. I use my other ones for most as they’re faster, but for when I need to cross a large gap or get up a larger hill/cliff, it is worth the investment. Figure just 20 sacs pays for it! Illuminaughty Mall (IIRC on this one) and Hamburg Mall have them, when I bought, got mine at Hamburg.

4 Likes

I’ve never seen 20 meteors in less than 2 hours let alone be able to reach them, at least half the ones I have seen are usually way too far away to be able to get to.

1 Like

You are crazy o.o

1 Like

Befriend the pro off the hunt scavengers after the fact setup portal and warp 3minutes later the moebs way but if ya fter gleam ya need reaper training I keep getting blocked by those ice roads people make :expressionless:

1 Like

Weird yesterday on gyosha they all over the place they do seem to have a preference for certain areas hm not sure if was gyosha forgot name

I’ve never had any luck with any of the gleambow events, it’s probably just the usual RNG. I usually have a go for a few days then as it gets worse I just go and find something more fun to do like harvest and sort out goo colours

Yeah, pretty much. :crazy_face:

I’d be in big trouble if I spent money IRL like I do in games! :rofl:

2 Likes

Just a thought would it be possible for a location to pop up on the navigation bar of where the meteor is going to land that way people can head in the right direction for something that gives such low timers.

Hey the only real objective in the game is fun and the currency is there to help you get to it. :grin:

1 Like

I can locate meteor with just sounds.
Sure i use headset but anyways

I feel like if someone is dedicated enough to chase Gleambow meteors for 2, 4, 6+ hours… they should be rewarded, not penalised.

5 Likes

Happy update to my earlier post, my Boori timers on PC appear to be fixed/have reverted. :smiley: Just had some raining down on me, and of two I got back-to-back (leaf, so lost both on purpose to be safe, lol) I arrived with 45 sec to spare, so I think the timers were in the 1:10-1:30 range.

Edit, just saw the two longest timers I’ve seen yet, on Xa Frant. :slight_smile: The one in the pic, I had to swim across a pretty big body of water to get there so the timer had to have started at around 3 min, at least I’d think. It was foliage, so I decided to “leaf it alone” :wink: - Cuttle culling! :grin: Then exact same a few minutes later, leaf meteor with another really long timer. Yay!! :+1: Maybe something has been tweaked? Give a try on Xa Frant if having trouble now, might be worth a shot!

1 Like

So it’s hot fixed? Maybe?

I’m wondering if so! For sure the two Xa Frant timers I mentioned were longer than what I saw on Thursday even. :slight_smile: And level 1 meteorite too on that one! One a bit after I posted about those two was shorter, but not bad, probably in the 1:30 range. Boori definitely fixed for me though, I was consistently so low on Friday so as to not even get close enough to lose them, now they’re just right. :smiley:

… But I’m a sample size of 1, and of course possible mine might just be working properly (reverting on Boori) while others are bugged? However, think it might be worth a try again now for those having trouble. Might just be mine working right, but might have been a fix?

I am getting 23 seconds upon landing so I guess not xD

2 Likes

Yikes, sorry. :frowning: Thank you for reporting though!! So maybe some bug in play… some have never gotten the low timers, some like me getting them then reverting, others stuck low.

2 Likes