Please change the gleambow timers

My solo alt goes from 30 to 1 minute lol
I can’t really see a pattern but at least I’m being able to play.

1 Like

As a good friend of yours, I demand 50% of the sacs you get.

2 Likes

@Cuetzpalomitl so you don’t pretend you didn’t see it.

Like wth is with the timers today… open up boundless for the first time and I’m getting 3-5s timers now… I can understand if I was chasing meteors for an hr or so but JUST starting?

2 Likes

You DaSlowOne xD. No for real i am now back to working on my farm until this is fixed.

1 Like

DaSlowOne, DaSleepyOne… DayOne… I’ve heard them all lmao :joy: @RedY3

3 Likes

:joy::joy::joy:

(10 char)

like FOR REAL :angry:

6 Likes

Haters will say it’s fake :joy:

Not really looking to cause heat lol… just wanted to show proof on the timers. Like I said before I could understand if I was completing meteor after meteor for an hr or so and the timers trickle down but just starting and off the bat getting those timers??? something not right.

3 Likes

The meteor will land where there is no plotting so you are correct but my thing is that today I went for the first time gleambowing and I saw that one land and right off the bad I was getting that timer and it wasn’t that far. If it was 30s I would have gotten it rather easily. I have seen what you said then it just randomly drops once it finds an unplotted spot.

I could be wrong, but I think the timer is “set” by the person who triggers the meteor… so possible someone else nearby triggered it and it just landed within range of you.

3 Likes

I wish the timers were longer too, but I was just getting ready to say what Soju did.
others

Since we’re all squished on 4 plotted planets, there’s usually many people on them, setting the GB meteors off. I think that’s why we see 4+ GB meteors pop at the same time, sometimes.

(Regardless of who/what/when hunted the meteors, seeing anything with less than 15-30 seconds is harsh imo)

8 Likes

I agree, what’s the point in spawning a meteor that nobody can get to? Just makes it frustrating for everyone involved.

3 Likes

That could explain that one but I was getting the same times without anyone around… Circ if I’m not mistaken before I went to try Boori

2 Likes

It does seem like they get out of whack some times. The minimum should be at least 20-30 seconds, when it hits the ground (imo).

4 Likes

100% agree… 20-30s (preferably 30s) should be the minimum.

5 Likes

I’m seeing 30s timers on both Biitula and Boori, and when I’m not dying from trees it’s barely enough time to get there. As a pretty new player this is discouraging. I do not understand punishing players who do well. Why even try if I’m just doomed to fail?

2 Likes

I’m now up to 3 minutes after the meteor lands and after I get to it. It said 3 on this one, but didnt take a screen shot until time shown due to thinking too slow to snap it.

1 Like