Please close thread

Useful forum posts:

http://boundlesscrafting.com/

12 Likes

this is a great idea, hope it goes extremely well for you, good luck

2 Likes

ok no we donā€™t want to be hand heldā€¦what we want is to not be bored that is really the main problem us ā€œnew playersā€ faceā€¦we have no problem with finding stuff out on our own and such but when the actual FUN part of the game (from what iā€™ve been told is at the end game, least what is end game RIGHT NOW) is never good design.

1 Like

not to be rude but hes not talking about fully hand holding just guiding them and giving them a place to stay and any thing else they may need so there not so confused and frustrated

1 Like

also the ā€œfunā€ part is not the end game its when your a new player and discover something new and big, finding a portal for the first time and going through to a new world for the first time thatā€™s the fun part also please donā€™t start an argument Iā€™m not looking for an argument or any of that I respect your opinion it is hard in the beginning of the game for new players

2 Likes

well said Glychi, Iā€™m free to help with this idea whenever you need just give the word

oh its nothing, but just know Iā€™ve got your back

ha ha ha give me a time and place and if Im capable of getting on I will help out however I can

1 Like

ill be logging on soon probs find a good spot first on therka to mark out some homes and roads and so on :slight_smile:

1 Like

@Kirinvar if you have the time could you build a garden for the housing district ill give you whatever you need :slight_smile: you did a really good job on your gardens, if you donā€™t mind sharing that magic of course

2 Likes

I would love to!
Right now Iā€™m still busy with the last two Eden gardens and the gardens on my home build.
Need fo finish at least one of these projects first, but i guess you will need that time yourself to start the district. :smile:

1 Like

@Kirinvar AWESOME your a star yeh of course take as long as you need no rush tyvm for your help

1 Like

@Glychi anything i can do to help out? im fairly established in game and can afford to help out if you need me to :slight_smile:

1 Like

well we are gathering now to find a good location on therka if you wanna join tyvm for offering your help :slight_smile: just let me know where to meet ya

1 Like

where are you on therka? i have a shop in the old sectionā€¦

if you come to the portal hub there we will meet ya

ok cool let me log in

This is a great idea; one thing we really need for beacon permissions is a ā€œpublicā€ option, i.e anyone can use workbenches, machines, storage blocks etc. I would love to build a lot of free-for-anyone infrastructure, but Iā€™m limited in doing that because anyone who uses anything I build has to be manually added to my friends list first.

5 Likes

yeh i do not mind if there was a prompt on screen saying are you sure you want to make it public so you do not click it by accident :slight_smile:

@Glychi feel free to ask me anithing i can do to help you in this project :slight_smile: